Two.

I was feeling dizzy. My head was spinning from all the memories that were pounding in my head.

All the fears that I buried deep inside of me started to crawl out of me, I bet he could see it in my eyes. Now that I finally started to pull myself together he had to get in my way. I was feeling brand new and he had to come and throw my past at my face like a brick.

“Hello, my name’s Emma Stone.” The blonde haired girl with husky voice spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I’m…I’m Taylor…Swift, Taylor Swift.” I said without taking my eyes off of Louis.

He looked so different. His hair was a little bit longer and even messier than before, he’s grown a beard and he’s got…tattoos.

“It’s so nice to meet you Taylor.” The other blonde girl said.

“Mhmm…” I mumbled.

“She’s just a little bit shy.” Selena said and she gently hit me with her elbow. “Are you okay? You seem distracted.” She whispered.

“Yeah, I’m okay…”

“You like Louis?” She asked with a grin on her face.

“What?!” I yelled and everyone turned to see me. “I mean, no, I don’t.”

He was staring at me as they were talking about…stuff, I don’t know, I wasn’t paying attention.

I was obviously jinx or something, how could this happen to me? Out of all the colleges in London, he had to be in the one I’m in.

I noticed how much we both had changed in a year, he looked older…tired. I couldn’t stop thinking about every memory I had with him.

He got up and walked up to me, my eyes widened, I didn’t want him anywhere near me.

“We need to talk.” He said as he grabbed me by my arm.

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t touch me.” I tried so hard to get out of his grip, but I couldn’t.

He took me out of the cafeteria and harshly pulled me against a wall in a corridor that was completely empty.

“It’s been a year, Tay.” He said putting his hand against the wall.

“Don’t you dare to Tay me.” I said pushing him away from me with my free hand.

“Will you ever forgive me?” He asked, slightly leaning towards me.

“No. You hurt me so bad, Louis. Now I’m trying to move on with my life.” I explained turning my head to my right; he was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my cheek.

“If you don’t forgive me you will never be able to move on.” He said.

Okay, he made a point, but I wasn’t going to admit it. I was never going to forgive him.

“It’s been a year and you’ve been wandering through my mind all the time…” He let his arm fall from the wall to my waist.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from me.

“I hope the guilt drowns you, Louis. You should be torturing yourself for doing what you did to me.” I tried to walk away but he grabbed me by my arm again.

“Who says I’m not torturing myself? Who says I’m not drowning in guilt? Who the hell says that I don’t feel horrible for hurting you?” His voice cracked.

I was trying really hard to not hold him tight, I saw it in his eyes that he was broken, but he deserved it. I wasn’t going to give in so easily, not this time. I’ve learnt my lessons.