Three.

I woke up the next day feeling strange, but I didn’t give much attention to that feeling.

It was half past ten in the morning, but it was Saturday so I didn’t mind. I rubbed my eye and got up the bed, I saw that Selena was still asleep so I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Thankfully it was empty; I didn’t like being surrounded of girls talking about boys and superficial things.

I took a quick shower, put my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I was ready to start a new day.

I walked into the room and saw that Selena was still asleep; I rolled my eyes and pulled back the curtains, letting the sunbeams light up the room.

I heard her growl and I couldn’t help but laugh, she was so lazy.

“It’s too early…”

“It’s eleven o’clock already, Selena. I need to have my daily dose of coffee.” I said.

She sighed and headed to the bathroom.

When she was ready we went to the cafeteria. It was crowded and I didn’t like it.

“I think we should find another place to grab some coffee.” She said looking up to me.

“Yeah, we really should.”

“Let’s go!”

She grabbed my hand and pushed me inside her car. She definitely didn’t need coffee in the mornings, in fact, that was the last thing someone should give her in the mornings.

Smile by Lily Allen started playing on the radio and Selena turned the volume up and started singing so loud.

“Come on Tay Tay! I know you know the lyrics!” She said and immediately started singing again.

I ended up joining her and singed all of the songs that came up on the radio.

Unfortunately, the memories of Louis and I singing in his car made me stop singing.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as she parked the car.

“Nothing, uh…I’m just starving.” I let out a small laugh and stepped out the car.

The café was cozy and it wasn’t too busy, so I was sure it’d become one of my favourite places.

I ordered a coffee and a couple of muffins; we sat down on a table and waited for our order to arrive.

It started raining outside, and as I drank my coffee I thought about the strange feeling I felt when I woke, it was nervousness…I decided I wouldn’t over think it, maybe I was nervous about the classes starting in two days.

“I really want to go to that gig.” Selena said. “Liam doesn’t even know who plays in that band, but he saw a poster when he was walking down the street and he thought it’d be fun.”

“Is Louis coming?” I asked.

I really didn’t feel like being in the same place as him.

“I don’t know, I sent him a text yesterday but he hasn’t replied yet.” She shrugged.

I decided to let it be. I didn’t want to think about him

“Do you feel like going to get our nails done?” She asked smiling at me.

“Yeah, I also need to get my eyebrows plucked; I want to look decent for the first day of college.” I laughed.

We paid for our order and headed to the salon. I really disliked the noise the engine of the car made, it made me go slightly paranoid.