Nineteen.

Louis’ P.O.V

I watched her as she slowly fell asleep next to me, she had her arm resting on my waist and her head was under my chin, our legs were tangled and it felt amazing.

She looked so innocent and fragile; I was feeling horrible because seeing her face now is reminding me of how I took advantage of her a year ago… It was different now though, I loved her and I hated the fact that she always friend zoned me, but it’s better than nothing.

At least I had her there, at least she was in the same bed as I was, at least she didn’t despise my existence anymore, yeah, but I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to hold her and kiss her and be there for her, but she didn’t trust me, she didn’t trust anyone.

I felt her take grip of my shirt and mumble something as she was asleep, adorable.

Every time she heard the sound of thunders she squeezed herself closer to me and I loved it, I loved the fact that she felt safe with me, even though she didn’t trust me to tell me her secrets anyomore she still felt safe with me.

She didn’t call Harry or Selena to go to her rescue, she called me and it made me feel amazingly great.

I don’t know how much time took me to fall asleep, I didn’t want to I wanted to stay like this forever, but Morpheus won this battle.

The next morning I woke up to find her laying over me, her hair was straggled on my chest, she was practically curled up against my body, I didn’t want to move. 

I had the feeling she was going to freak out when she wakes up but I didn’t care, I was enjoying the moment, I knew it was going to be an ephemeral moment.

I slowly caressed her hair, what time was it? I didn’t even care anyway, but it was early in the morning.

She started moving slowly and squeezing herself against me. See? So damn ephemeral.

I stopped caressing her; I didn’t want her to think that I’m a weirdo.

“Morning,” I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. “Morning”

What? She wasn’t freaking out; she was…smiling at me.

She rolled over and stretched out.

 “Oops, I’m starving,” she said taking her left hand to her abdomen.

“I am as well,” I said.

I knew I was smiling like an idiot, but I couldn’t care less.

“Let’s go,” she said as she walked out of my bedroom.

I shook my head, still confused by the fact that she didn’t freak out.

I got up and wobbled down the stairs, getting into the kitchen to see her cooking scrambled eggs.

I leaned against the doorframe and watched her cook and awkwardly dance to a song by The Rolling Stones.

“I can’t get no!” She practically shouted, “Satisfaction!”

I was laughing when she turned her head, saw me and blushed stopping dancing and singing and starting cooking the scrambled eggs again.

“I guess you found my secret collection of albums,” I said, approaching her.

“Nah, it was there on the table and I couldn’t resist it,” she shrugged and served the eggs on plates.

Yeah, she wasn’t freaking out but I still could feel that there was something wrong.