The year without you

Flash back
As (y/n) laid there loosing immense amount of blood the gang, especially soul were trying desperately to stop her from bleeding to death. They all were an emotional wreck and when she finally lost color and a heart beat they were devastated. Ever since then the gang hasn't been the same, maka and soul were a wreck, kid secluded himself, liz,patty,chase and ethan hang out together more and black star and tsubaki have been looking for (y/n) because their convinced she is still alive, what they don't know is that their spot on.
Flash back over

Souls p.o.v
As I lay there in bed that night I heard crying coming from maka's room. This happens every now and then, I can't blame her i mean it is her best friend after all. I got up and went to her room. She was sitting there clutching her picture of her and (y/n) and crying. I sat next to maka and let her cry into my shirt. "Maka, why don't you get some sleep" She looks up and wipes the tears from her eyes. She nods her head and clutches the picture again. I sigh and tuck her in. I leave the room and burst into tears in my room. Who am I to try and stay strong when i miss her the most.

That night I fell asleep and dreamt about her again. It's the same thing and she is calling out to me, asking me to help her. I don't know if it's a sign or my conscious still has a little guilt left. When i woke up in the morning maka was fine again and she was making breakfast. "Hey soul, good morning! I'm going over to kids to see if I can get him out again, I miss spending time with him, wanna come to see the rest of the gang again?" I nod my head yes. All of us in a room together for the first time in a year sounds like fun. We eat our breakfast and head out. We take my bike and head to gallows manor. When we got there black star and tsubaki said they were heading out to find something they lost. It confused the hell out of both of us.

We head inside of gallows manor and see liz and chase snuggling on the couch and patty and ethan playing with little farm animals on the ground. When they looked up they jumped up and hugged us and said how much they missed us. We all started talking and a few minutes later kid came down and maka immediately jumped into his arms. He hugged her back, picked her up and brought her over to the couch. "I've realized I need to stop mopping and become a part of society again." We all laugh and talk about the past year leaving out (y/n) so none of us become depressed again. "So liz, why did black star say he was going to look for something he lost" she shrugs her shoulders. "To be honest black star and tsubaki have been weirder lately, we think something is going on" this made me think. What could they be possibly be hiding.

Black Stars p.o.v
When we reach the lab professor stein told us about we head inside and inspect our surroundings. It was covered in dust and soot. We ran into a few ants here and their but that's about it. That's when tsubaki noticed a door that said secret research. We open the door and discover several different capsules with people inside were lined up. This room looked neat and cleaned and someone's been definitely been using this lab. While I looked through paperwork tsubaki looked over the capsules. "Black Star come quick!" I run to her and that's when we see it. (y/n)'s body was inside and her name was on the capsule. I smashed it open and listened for a heart beat. Somehow she had one but it was very faint.

I made tsubaki turn into a kunai and put her in my pocket. From their i ran with (y/n) all the way back to the dwma. When i reached the academy professor stein was waiting for me. "I told you that you would find something you already lost" I smile and say my usual smart ass comment. "Only a god like me, could find a treasure like her" Stein took her away from me and that's when i took out my phone and texted the gang.

SQUAD😜😌😏

You: guys come to the dwma dispensary quick!
Maka👍: what's the matter?
Soul😇: are you guys OK?
You: yes hurry
Kid: on our way
Liz: me 2
Patty: same
Chase: I'm in
Ethan: alright we will all be there in five

I put my phone away and threw tsubaki into the air. "Black Star, thanks for keeping me faithful" I smile at tsubaki. "What kind of god would i be if I lost all hope" we both end up laughing a storm up. Things are going to start to look up for us here at the dwma.

???? P.o.v
They fell for my trap, once she awakes the madness inside her will overtake her emotions and she will be my little puppet.