Play Time!

Your p.o.v
When I woke up soul was embarrassing me causing warmth to surround my body. I look at him and smile. I'm glad to have someone like him around. I managed to escape from his grasp and I stood up. That's when I started to feel dizzy. I collapsed to my knee's which caused a loud thump to happen.

Several seconds later soul wakes up and comes to my aid. "Hey, are you OK?" "No, I'm really dizzy" as I said that my vision started to blur. I know what this feeling is, I'm getting sucked into the black blood room. "Soul, I..." I was cut off by laughter.

Madame Lin
When she woke up I enacted my spell, first she got dizzy and now her vision in blurred. I snap my fingers and I arrive in her room. Of course that little boy toy of hers is there, I begin to laugh cutting her off mid sentence. His attention snapped to me. "Well isn't this precious, your mine now sweet (y/n)"

I disappeared from where I was and reappeared by them both. I shot a blast of my magic at the boy and took (y/n). Now time to play hide and go seek.

Souls p.o.v
When she shot me with her magic wavelength, it sent me flying across the room. I hit my head hard and it knocked me out. Before passing out I saw madame Lin taking (y/n) away.

Chases p.o.v
I woke up to sounds of banging on walls and floors. So i got up and walked over to (y/n)'s room. When I got there soul was knocked out conscious and had blood coming from his head. When I looked around for my Meister she was no where in sight. I curse under my breath and run back to my room.

I wake up Ethan and tell him to go get maka. He does that and I grab a towel from the bathroom. I put water on it and ran back to (y/n)'s room. I tilt soul towards me and apply the cloth to where he was bleeding.

Ethan's p.o.v
After I got maka, we rushed back to my apartment and headed towards (y/n)'s room. When we got there chase was applying a cloth to the back of his head. I help chase pick him up and tell maka to grab the keys off of (y/n)'s dresser. She does it and we all get in the car. She starts it and we head off to the dwma dispensary.

Maka's p.o.v
As we were driving I saw (y/n) in the middle of the road wearing a black dress, with black shoes and black roses in her hair. She had a scythe in her hand was staring dead at me. I slam on the brakes and stop the car. Ethan gets out and tells us to keep going. I curse under my breath and swerve around them.

Ethan's p.o.v
She was smiling and laughing. "Good weapon, come to mama Meister now!" She giggled even louder and started to swing at me. "What's the matter ethy, weathy, do you not like my new toy?" I nod my head no and turn my arm into the katana blade.

Before I could hit her she jumped up, and lands on a roof. "Not so easy, peasy, lemon, squeeze, ethy weathy, it's time to play hide and go seek now!"

I curse under my breath and follow her rules. She begins to count and covers her eyes. She left her self open. I threw my self at her and it stabbed right through her. She falls to the floor and the scythe disappears. I transform into a human and begin to run with her in my arms to the dwma dispensary.

Maka's p.o.v
Shit, soul is bleeding out and I need to hurry. I hope Ethan can handle her. When we reached there chase had soul on his back and we started to run up the steps. School started in twenty minutes and we were all in our PJs still. We brought him to stien who then took him.

Kids p.o.v
Tsubaki, blackstar, Liz, patty and I were walking through the halls when we saw chase and maka sitting against the wall of the dispensary. We all walk over to them and their both covered in blood. Maka looks up with tears in her eyes. "We lost kid, (y/n) is gone and soul is hurt"

I sat next to her and twenty minutes later Ethan comes running down the halls with (y/n) in his arms. She was a bloody mess and he too. After giving her to stien we all sat against the wall till the five minute warning bell rung.

I used my shinigami powers to change Ethan, maka and chase into school clothes. Which by the way cleaned them all up. "No matter what, we still have to attend class, so let's get going" they all stand up and we head off to Sid's class

Madame lins p.o.v
Well my first experiment failed. Check off magic scythe from the list. When she recovers then we will see how she does with dearest Clarissa.