Getting ready for france

Your p.o.v
About one and a half weeks ago is when I fell for the madness. That was the only thing I could think about. While in stiens class I got a note slipped into my notebook. So I opened it acting like I was taking notes for once.

Dear (y/n)
Meet us at the mall after school, we want to help you pack for the trip you and your friends were invited on by makas grandparents. Love always Kim and Jackie.

I look towards them and smile. That's when a scapel was thrown at my face and I caught it. "Professor we talked about this, if you want to hit me, use at least a hundred next time" he growls and moves on with his lesson.

After class chase, Ethan and I meet up with Kim and Jackie. "So, I heard you wanted to help us shop for a trip that were going on in a couple days?" They nodded their heads. "Sure, let's get going then" they smiled and so did I. I wrapped my arms around them and walked in front of Ethan and chase.

Ethan's p.o.v
I knew she needed something to take her mind off it. So why not take her shopping. We owe the girls something after all of this and I mean she hasn't hung out with Jackie and Kim in like forever. As they walked they were giggling mess. Chase pulled me to the side real quick. "Just have to keep her mind of it ok?" I nod my head yes.

We started to walk behind the girls again. When we reached the mall they ran inside and headed into rue 21. Chase and I waited for them to try on outfits. Twenty minutes and thousands of outfits later they all found at least six outfits each. I pull out my wallet and pay for all of it.

Your p.o.v
After ethan paid for it we headed to death bucks. I got a (f/d), Kim got a mango black tea, Jackie got a frappichino, ethan and chase both got venti ice coffees. We all headed to the table and sat. "Thnx guys I definitely needed this, after all that's happened. Oh and one more store we have to stop in" they all look at me in confussion.

"The formal wear store, remember Makas grandparents are holding a party for Maka, it's their thing" they all laugh and giggle. So we finished our drinks and headed to the formal store. When we got their chase and ethan went looking for matching suits and tuxes while kim and Jackie helped me find the perfect dress.

After six dresses we gave up until Jackie accidently tripped and fell into the cutest dress ever. She pulled it out and it happened to be my size. So I went into the dressing room and tried it on.

When I tried it on I knew it was so me

When I tried it on I knew it was so me. It had a red collar a white flower pattern for the top and red for the bottom. Around it is a ribbon. I quickly showed the girls and they agreed. I took it off and went and bought it. The twins were outside and waiting for us.

We said we were ready to go and then we headed home. We dropped the girls off at their dorms and then we headed off. When we got back to our apartment it was 4:26pm. Just in time for makas big announcement at her place.

Makas p.o.v
As soon as (y/n) and the twins came in I finally had everyone with us. I took a deep breath and then exhaled. "My grandparents bought me tickets for all of us to go to france, but the bad news is they got the ticket information wrong. We don't leave on two days we leave in two hours!"

They all rushed home and then twenty minutes later came back all packed. "Alright let's go!" So we headed to the airport and boarded our flight to France.

Madame lin p.o.v
I see that the France trip is early, I have little to no time to plan this, alright time to see what Clarissa can do.