The Black Blood Room

Your p.o.v
When I opened my eyes I realized I was in the black blood room. I stood up and walked over to the mirror, my apperance had changed once again. My hair was in a bun with red roses in it, I had on a white dress with many layers and red flats. I walked to the piano and felt the harmony soul has once played here.

I take a deep breath and then I sat, then I tapped each key he did lightly. The sound echoed through the room and before I knew it I had myself recreating a master piece. When I heard clapping I refused to look around I waited for the demonic voice.

"Good job sweetheart, soul Evans would be proud of you if he heard it" I turn around and stare at him. "How many times do I have to tell you little demon I was not going to let soul in!" But I was wrong. As the day progressed I was stuck there and I couldn't get out.

That's when I finally sat in the chair and fell asleep. Hoping it would free me but I was wrong. But half way through my nap I wasn't freezing anymore. I snuggled close to the source and hoped it was the answer of getting back soon.

Souls p.o.v
When i appeared in the black blood room she was napping on the chair. I smile and then look to the demon. "Long time since I seen you, why are you back?" "Because of your musical sweetheart of course"

I glare at him and hover over her, "you lay a finger on her again and I'll have maka turn you into the small shrimp like before" he shutters for a few seconds and smiles

"Fine if you must, their is no saving that girl, why not just take her soul now" I become pissed off and grabbed him. "You lay a hand on her and I will kill you" that's when I opened the doors and flung him outside.

I walked over to the mirror and stared at my appearance. It's been a while since I've been in here. I walk over to the piano and tap the keys lightly. The power I once fell was no longer there.

That's when i walked over to the chair. The only way to save her, is to take her back with me. I picked her up, sat in the chair and closed my eyes. Thats when she snuggled close. I focused on leaving and then we were gone.

Makas p.o.v
When soul came to he had the biggest grin. "I got her back, but let her sleep, she hasn't done that for a while" we all giggle and I go and sit with the twins by her bed. She is the perfect person for my weapon partner, she keeps him in check and does it in style. I smile to myself.

Madame Lin's p.o.v
Experiment time already, soul saved me the trouble, what a generous boy. I call Clarissa in and tell her that she should be ready, because in two weeks is there big trip to France.