(y/n)'s meltdown

Makas p.o.v
When i woke up in the the morning I had a message from (y/n).

Bestie💙💚
(y/n): hey maka, text me when you wake up
Maka: I'm up, what's up
(y/n): blackstar, tsubaki, kid and I are going to the park today wanna come?
Maka: of course
(y/n): oki, I'll be over there in five mins to get you, we're taking my car
Maka: oki! See you then!

I put my phone back on my night stand and get out of bed. I go to my closet and put on a pink sundress and pigtail my hair. Then I slipped on some sandals and packed a snack for all of us. I painted my nails until the door bell rung. I answered the door and it was (y/n). I don't know how soul isn't awake yet. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the apartment complex with (y/n). Blackstar and tsubaki were waiting in their car and kid was on beezlebub. I hopped in the car with (y/n) and we all headed to the park.

Your p.o.v
As we were driving maka and I song come on. We both look at eachother and start singing to it at the top of our lungs.

Wherever you go just always remember, that when your at home you can call me whenever this is my oath to you
I know i drive you crazy, that's sometimes and I know i call you lazy and that's most times, but you complete me and that's no lie, your my tuxedo and I'm your bow tie
We're in the car, car, car singig our song, all the times times times we do it up wrong and don't forget all the trouble we got into we got something you can't undo, do.

Before we could finish the song we reach the park and i turn off the car. Blackstar and tsubaki pull in next to us and kid lands on beezlebub and desummon it. Kid put his arm around maka and blackstar did the same with tsubaki. I stuck out my tongue and pretended to barf. They all giggled and we made our way to a clear spot in the park. We put down a blanket and pulled out a frisbee, volleyball and football. We all played a game of football and maka,tsubaki and i won. I think the boys went easy on us. Then we played frisbee and it was fun. After that we played volleyball and then sat down to rest. Maka pulled out crackers and cheese and water bottles so we all had a little something to eat. While we all sat there i looked over into the woods and i saw a small girl running away. I got up and started to chase after her.

Half way through the woods i lost her and it was starting to get dark. I didn't realize that we spent half the day in the park. That's when i heard that voice again. "Child, I'm giving you back all your memories now, from now on your by yourself". That's when the voice disappeared and everything started to go dark, that's when everything came back to me, the dwma, soul, the twins, the battle against the kishin.
I scream because it was too much and that's when i felt my heart turn black.

Kids p.o.v
It's been three hours since (y/n) left and we've been waiting for her ever since. That's when we hear a scream and we all run in the direction it was coming from. (y/n) was on the floor holding her chest and screaming. "I don't want to die again, someone help me!" That's when blackstar used his soul wavelength and knocked her out. Her body went limp and her concious wasn't there at all. I picked her up and we all walked out of the forest. I layed (y/n) down on our picnic blanket and we all sat there waiting for (y/n) to wake up

?????? P.o.v
Now that her memories are back, I've created a master piece better then medusa and arachne put together. Better then the kishin himself. I've made a black blood demon.