Seclusions?

Souls p.o.v
Two weeks ago is when (y/n) was last her normal self. But now she is different. She secludes herself from everyone and refuses to come out of her room. Any time we try she opens the door and sends blast of blue waves at us. She is getting violent and hurtful. All we want to do is help her out.

As I was thinking about this I heard a knock at the door. Of course maka being her cheerful self opens it. Chase and Ethan come in and plop down on the couch. "She had been in her room for two whole weeks now, we all have tried and none of us are able to get her out" that's when I thought about it. Crona is the only one who hasn't seen her, and he is her cousin and is good at this seclusion shit. "Ethan, chase your both geniuses"

I walk towards the end of the hall of my apartment and knock on the door. Crona opens it and peeps through the crack. I think he is the only one who can help her out.

Crona's p.o.v
I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I assumed it was maka because she always came to talk to me. When I opened my door I peeped through the crack. When I saw that it was soul I opened it all the way and I started to panic. "Soul is maka OK, nothing happened to her right?" He chuckles and says no. "Actually it's about your cousin, I need you to talk to her, maybe you can help her out ya know" I sigh and walk out if my room.

If I can help my dear cousin then maybe everyone will forget about me being a demon too. We walked out of the apartment and into cousins. I walk down to her room and knock on it. "(y/n) it's me crona, can we talk?"

Your p.o.v
I hear a knock on the door and then a voice. "(y/n) it's me crona, can we talk?" I open the door and pull him in. Then I hugged him tight. "Crona, I don't want to be madame Lin's black blood demon." He hugs me back and strokes my hair. "Cousin, don't give in to the madness, their is so many people who care for you, just think of soul, he loves you the most"

I look up and smile. Then I release him from the hug. He smiles and then I open my bedroom door.

Souls p.o.v
After five minutes of crona being in their the door finally opens. Both crona and (y/n) come out. Crona walks past me and smiles. Then (y/n) runs into my arms and squeezes me tight. "Im sorry for being selfish" I smile and kiss her. "Your fine sweetheart" she giggles and leads me into her room. She shuts the door pushes me on the bed and snuggles close. I love her a lot.

Madame lins p.o.v
Now time to put my plan into action. It's time for me to make her my little puppet