Something Seems Strange

Your p.o.v
After I left the apartment I waited outside the complex, their so called aunt walks out of the complex and down the street, I follow her for about twelve miles and we end up outside of death city, near the teleportation circle. She went over to it, entered in witches cove and walked through. Before the portal shut I jumped in after her. I layed low making sure she didn't hear nor see me. She enters a shop three blocks down. When i walked inside she was no where in sight so I walked out of the store. Since I am arachne's daughter I shouldn't have a problem being here. I ask around and everyone that I talked to said the clarissa works for madame lin. They also told me that madame lin is working to create some sort of creature that was stronger then my mother's kishin outburst and medusa's crona outburst.

On my way to the transportation circle I see clarissa walking with who I'm going to assume is madame lin. Madame lin wore all red and black while clarrisa wore all pink and black. As I follow them they walk down a dark alley. Then madame lin hands clarissa something. I ran away from there as fast as I could and headed back to the transportation circle. I typed in death city and hoped through.

Thats when I ran as fast as I could to my apartment. When I got there the twins were about to leave. I push them back into the apartment and slam them on the couch. They look stunned for a moment and then chilled out. That's when I heard a knock on the door

Souls p.o.v
When I got home that day maka and I saw (y/n) running up the stairs and into her apartment. Maka and I knocked on her door and waited for a response. She opens the door and invites us in. That's when she tells us about her latest development. "This Clarissa is actually works for a witch named Madame Lin who is supposedly creating some sort of creature" all of us look at her and laugh.

"Babe, looks like you have been worrying to much, the twins will be fine and you'll be fine" she gets agitated and gets in my face. "Listen here sweetie, I'm not crazy and Clarissa is no good!" I embrace her and look her in the eyes. "Don't worry, you could of saw someone else with Madame Lin" she sighs and throws her arms around my neck. "Fine you win" I lean in and give her a long and sweet passionate kiss. "I always do don't I"

She growls at me and hugs me. "Soul your mean!" She begins to pout so I pick her up and walk out of the apartment. Then I walk down stairs and put her on my motorcycle. I hop on and we go for a ride.

Maka's p.o.v
After soul and (y/n) left, the twins and I had a conversation. "Is she OK? Ever since her outburst yesterday she seems different" the twins nod their heads and chase speaks up. "I dont know why she wouldnt think Clarissa isn't our aunt, she has our crest emblem and gave us our parents charms" I examine them. "Awe their so cute!"

They both giggle and stand up. "I'll grab the keys, let's head over to kids and evaluate this situation" chase and I nod our heads. Ethan grabs the keys and we all head out. We went downstairs, and loaded into the car. Ethan started the car and we took of towards kids house.

Madame Lin's p.o.v
Once she is around those charms long enough her sanity will flip and I will have finally perfected a master piece, I'm so close to having a personal black blood demon.