Party Madness

Your p.o.v
I walk inside my apartment and down to my room. On my bed was another dress but this time it was from a past friend.

Dear (y/n)
When i saw this dress and shoes i couldn't help but get it for you, I also picked out some accessories and a curling iron for your hair, I know it's a lot but we used to do this for each other all the time. I hope you get all your memories back soon
(Kim and jackie)

I smile and look down at the dress, I see why they got it for me. It was white as snow and had a rose lace ribbions to tie around the back after it was zipped up. The shoes were white flats and the accessories were a necklace and braclet that were both red. The curling iron was so I could use my favorite ponytail. I smile and make a mental note to thank the girls at the party later tonight. I dress my self and the throw my hair into a ponytail and i curled it. I slipped on my shoes and walked out into the living room. The twins were on the couch all dressed nicely. Both in white suit and had a red rose pinned to the left of there suit pocket. Chases hair was slicked back and ethans hair was spiked. "Wait, how did we end up matching?" They look my way and giggle. "Well kim and Jackie brought all this stuff over for us, they really miss you (y/n)" I giggled and sat between the twins. "I have to admit you look really nice for a girl" I glare at chase and ethan starts to laugh. "Oh no, replay from a year ago" I giggled and shook my head no.

A few minutes later there was a knock on our door and soul and maka happened to be here to get us out. "Let's get going we have twenty minutes to get the guest of honor to her party" I giggled and grabbed my keys of the hook. "I'll drive, maka upfront with me and boys in the back" maka giggles and we all go down to my car. I had a prius so I know it would fit all of us. As we all load into the car i begin to feel a bit faint but decided to shake it off. I start the car and head to kids for an amazing party.

Souls p.o.v
We reach kids house with five minutes to spare. We all load out of (y/n)'s car and into kids house. The party was already going so we slipped pass the crowd and headed towards kid, liz and patty. Instantly liz and patty ran into chase and ethans arms. Maka did the same with kid. That made me and (y/n) giggle a bit. As the party advance it began to become a bit late and by 11:00 everyone left except our gang. That's when (y/n) stood up out of no where and began to giggle. "My blood is black! Time to die!" She grabs chase and ethans hands and forces them into weapon mode. Maka grabbed me and i transformed, kid did the same with liz and patty. Blackstar and tsubaki weren't there because of their mission.

She jumps at us while clashing chase and ethan against my blade. Kid rapidly shoots at her but she dodges all of the bullets and does a back flip and kicked him in the face. This sent him flying back a bit and that's when it gave maka an opening. She sliced my blade through (y/n) causing her to drop chase and ethan. She also falls to the floor as black blood spurts out of her body. Kid quickly patches her up and lays her on the couch. We have a lot to discuss with lord death.

????? P.o.v
Stupid children, her blood is permantly black, there is nothing you can do about it