After the fact

Your p.o.v
Dream land

Clack, clack, clack, the sound of high heels clicking on the floor exploded through makas grandparents house, I got out of bed and decided to investiagte. While walking through the halls i felt like I was being watched. When i made my way down the stairs their was a party going on, music, dancing, piano playing. That's when i looked down, in the middle was clarissa and she had a huge smirk on her face, all the guest disappeared and she started to come towards me. I started to back up and i ran into something when i turn around it was madame lin, she grabs my shohlders, bends down and whispers "hello my little demon"

Dream over

I wake up from the dream screaming and sweat coming down my face. As I was catching my breath kid, soul, maka and the twins come running in. They look around and look back at me, they smile and then sit on my bed. I've been having that dream since the eiffel tower three days ago. I look at kid and then ask him. "What happened at the eiffel tower? I keep having this reoccurring dream!" They all look at eachother frantically and then back at me. They all smile and tell me goodnight. They all leave except for soul. He climbs into bed and hugs me tight. "That's was uncool you know, I was really worried for a moment" I smile and cuddle close. "Soul take away the bad dream." That's what he did, whenever I sleep next to him then I feel safe and bad dreams don't  come to me.

When i woke up in the morning soul was snoring in my ear and i couldn't help but giggle. He was such a cutie. I poke at his nose till he scratches it and looks at me. He yawns and kisses my nose. "Good morning my little soul eater" he smiles and wisk me out of bed. He puts me on my feet and i hold hands with him. We walk to the dinning room where we see our sleepy headed friends eating bagels and tea for breakfest. I giggle once more and drag soul to our spot. I make our bagel and tea. As we eat he looks at me.

Souls p.o.v
After I finished my part of the bagel i look at her. I wish I could tell her what happened but after being thrown by clarissa everything else was a blank. Kid was the only one that really knew what happened. She looks at me confused and then kisses my nose. I nuzzle hers and she giggles. We get up and then head back to her room. Since we have two more days in france we decided to do some more sight seeing. "Soul, do you think just me and you could go out today?" I sigh and agree. The twins and maka might have a cow but I'll find a way to sneak her out.

After we both finish dressing we sneak out the back way and explore the city. We stop at the art museum and look at the Mona Lisa and the screaming man. Then we went to the baguette store and brought two baguettes too eat for lunch. After that we ate and headed to the catacombs. They were creepy but she didn't seem to mind. As the hours passed it was finally sunset. She grabbed my arm and we ran quickly to the eiffel tower. We sit and watch the sunset over france and watch all the gorgeous lights come on. I look at my love and she started to cringe. She held her head and cried out in pain. Then she looks at me and starts to tear up. "Soul, clarissa she... she injected me with more black blood and... and now I'm close to being the demon they want me to be"

I shiver in fear of loosing her. I decided to take her home. Tomorrow she stays in so nothing can get to her and we can make it back to the d.w.m.a in one piece.

Madame Lin's p.o.v
Well once their back in death city I'll activate my spell and lower her to my layer, then she will be my little puppet and i will use her to do my bidding for me!