Forever with your soul

Your p.o.v
Darkness it surrounds me and clutches me like I'm a belonging of that place now, no way to break free and no way of telling if I'm in hell or just a dark abyss. Falling is all I'm feeling, my memories are back but I feel my sanity slipping. Darkness floods the very essence of my body, black blood fills it with pain and sorrow. I'm just a slave of the darkness now

When i opened my eyes I was in the black blood room where chase and ethan had almost lost there sanity. I walk around and inspect it throughly. That's when i looked into a mirror and noticed my appearance had changed. My hair was in a french braid with black roses in it. My dress was black and had many layers. I had a rose choker on and black highheels. At least it compliments my (h/c) hair. I sat down on the piano, the very same one that my soul eater evans had played to harmonize our souls. I opened the piano and begun to play a light melody

I'm falling down into my shadow, failing to control my breath as I embrace the deadly night
If your scared never show it in your eyes near those pumpkin carriages
Cause all the witches will see right through your lies
See you in your dreams yeah baby, I'll still be there if it's a nightmare!

Before I could start the second verse a small clap comes out of no where. I jump up from being scared and i end up falling on my but. When i looked toward the door the small demon was there clapping. "Beautiful darling, even better than soul evans himself" I growl at him and glare at him. "You leave soul out of this" I stand up and sit in the chair. "But why, soul could make this melody so much better, all you have to do is ask" I get up and look at him before I leave. "I would never let you lay a hand on soul ever again!" With that I leave the room. An image appears and it was a witch that seemed so vaguely familiar, she was calling out to me, then she was gone and the image was too.

Kids p.o.v
She started to stir and then opened her eyes. Something seemed diffrent but I can't put my finger on it. She sits up and smiles at all of us. "Guys, let's get going i have five people I'd love to see!" We all laugh and help her up. We pack our things and load it back in (y/n)'s car. I'm glad she got all her memories back, it would of sucked if she didn't gain the rest of her memories back. Blackstar and tsubaki had to go on a mission and told us they would see us later, I decided to ride in the car with maka and (y/n). We all got in and maka started the car. We took off and our first stop was gallows manor, liz, patty, chase and ethan should all be there for sure.

When we reached the manor, (y/n) jumped out of the car and ran inside, maka and i parked the car and headed inside after her. When we got inside liz and patty were squeezing the life out of (y/n) and chase and ethan were trying to pull them off. I began to laugh like crazy and so did maka. They girls finally let go and caught (y/n) up on the latest gossip. Maka, chase, ethan and (y/n) all left while liz, patty and i stayed at the manor. Now that I'm home its time to make a phone call to father.

Chases p.o.v
When we all got in the car ethan sat upfront with maka and (y/n) and i sat in the back. "I'm glad I remembered you guys, you would of been totally lost without me!" That made me and ethan chuckle and that's when i remembered soul. "What about soul, did you remember him" she nods her head yes. "How couldn't i, he is forever with my soul!" That made maka chuckle and ethan and i barf in our mouths. "Save that stuff for soul, not us" as soon i said that we reached the apartment complex and a certain white haired albino just happened to pull in at the same time as us.

Souls p.o.v
When i pulled in i noticed that (y/n) had just pulled in too. I hope off my bike and make my way over to the car. Maka, chase, ethan and (y/n) all come out of the car. When i saw her i almost lost it. How could someone do this to her, make all her memories disappear. That's when she dropped her bag and ran into my arms. "Soul, I remeber everything! You, maka, the twins, kid, tsubaki, blackstar, liz and patty, the e.a.t class, the dwma, I remember everything!" I hold her and finally let go when maka cleared her throat. "Kid just texted me, he is throwing a party for (y/n) tonight and wanted everyone to come. So let's go get ready people!" We all nodded our heads and walked to the third floor together. Maka and i headed to our place and chase, ethan and (y/n) headed to their place. This party will be the perfect time for my love and i to catch up on this past year.

????? P.o.v
Tonight at that little party, I'll flip her switch and show them all what a true black blood demon looks like.

Short a/n
Hey guys, the song above that you sing isn't mine, all rights go to its original owner!