The final battle and happy endings

Soul p.o.v
Once on the other side of the transportation circle we see madame lin with (y/n) right beside her. For a black blooded demon she is dressed beautifully. She has on a black and red dress with black combat boots. Her hair in and bun and rose petals in her hair. We all look to eachother and nod. The weapons transform back into their humans form and we stand side by side.

Madame lin laughs and sent (y/n) after us. As she ran toward us two phantom blades appeared. So all the weapons transformed and we got ready to defend ourselves. We had to be careful to not and harm her because she is still our friend. Kid begins to shoot his compressed wavelengths at her and she dodged them like clarissa did.

When maka saw that her moves were smiling to clarissa, she ran up to (y/n) and knock her in the back of her head like clarissa did to kid earlier.

She quickly recovers and grabs maka legs, she then slams her to the floor. "Soul, we have to find a way to get the charm on (y/n). I think it's the only way to save her" I smile at her through the reflection of my weapon form. I transform into a human and help her up, I lean her against the wall and she passes out.

That's when something horrifying happened. (y/n) walked over to madame lin, took her soul and ate it. She then began to glow and her power increased and so did her phantom blades. Kid begins to shoot more compressed wavelength bullets at (y/n). She runs towards him and knocks liz and patty out of his hand. She does the same thing she did to maka. Liz and patty take kid to where maka is and protect the two of them.

Blackstar p.o.v
Time for the big man to show off. If I can get her to fall even for the slightest second soul can slip on the necklace and save her. I decide to use enchanted sword mode so that way we could have a chance. "Tsubaki you ready?" She smiles at me through her blade. "Lets go soul resonance! Shadow star!" We knock (y/n) down but I fall with her. The enchanted sword mode is to much to handle at times. I see soul slip the necklace on. Tsubaki helps me up and (y/n) goes back to normal. She is rested up against soul. It makes me happy. We all stayed there for a while.

Time skip brought to you by the end of the book!

Your p.o.v
A few weeks later everything was back to normal, classes, missions and the same old sleep overs and basket ball games! Lord death took the witches soul and told us that this is going with asuras soul. As I sat in class I couldn't help but to think this is my last year as a student in the dwma, over these past two years have been the greatest. But it doesn't mean that I'll loose all my friends. Life here in death city is starting to get a whole lot better!