Lost Memories?

Souls p.o.v
When we reached the dwma dispensary blackstar was standing outside smiling like an idiot. "Whats so important that we all needed to come down here?" He just keeps smiling and opens the door. He motions for all of us to walk inside. We do as he says and when we look behind the curtain we couldn't believe what we saw. (y/n) was laying there in the dispensary bed unconcious with several machines attached to her body. All of us stood there in shock. "What kind of god would i be if I couldn't find our dear (y/n)" with him saying that it snapped us all back to reality and we all giggled. Kid walked over to her side and smiled down at her. "Big brother is here now, please wake up" this made me smile. I walked over to her bed side.

She was laying there with a blank expression on her face. A pale color radiated from her body and her lips were semi blue. I'm glad she is alive but something seems to be wrong. Stein walks in and informs us all about what really happened. He said a witch took her away after (y/n) bleed out to death, he took a dumy and made it look like her so we wouldn't worry ourselves to much. The witch was strong and he could sense it in her wavelengths. We all curse under our breath. Blackstar and tsubaki were the only ones who stayed strong. We all should of followed their lead. Stein told us that he followed her leads and traced (y/n) to a lab. He waited till the witch took a small leave and sent blackstar and tsubaki too get her. That's when he told us about the black blood that was embedded in her system permentally. He said when she awakes that he will give her medicine to keep it in check. We all nod our heads and sit around her. We have to find a way to fix her.

Your p.o.v
Dark, that's all I felt around me, the feeling of being dead is terrible! I floated there with pain in my heart. That's when a warmth surrounded my body. I opened my eyes and saw a soul. I know right away who it is. "Blackstar and tsubaki, you idiots" I smile like a retard and close my eyes again. Endless light surrounds my body warmth filled my body. That's when i opened my eyes to reality

Opening my eyes I heard faint sounds of machines and my vision was a bit blurred. When it came into focus i was in the dispensary of some place and group of people surrounded me with blackstar and tsubaki. They all were looking at me with looks of releif. "(y/n) I'm so glad your ok, I love and missed you" a boy with white hair and scarlet eyes said. "I'm sorry who are you and how do you know my name? Blackstar and tsubaki what happened?" They all stared at me in confusion. "(y/n) you mean you don't remember anyone besides me and tsubaki?" I shake my head yes. I really don't remember much from when i supposedly died.

They all grew sad looks on their faces and i said something to try and cheer them up. "Hey, if I dig deep enough maybe I'll remember all of you!" That lifted their spirits. That's when they all started to fight over where I should stay till my memories come back. "Umm I'd like to stay with the boys who are twins. For some reason I feel like they're family to me." They all gave up reluctantly and the boys came over to me. "I'm chase and that's my twin brother ethan, we were your weapons before all of this happened." I smile and nod. A man with a screw came in and gave me medicine. That's when he cleared me to go. That night we all parted ways and i went home with chase and ethan. When we got to their place they said I lived with them and that my room was down the hall. I changed into some pajamas and crawled into bed.

???? p.o.v
"Sweet dreams child, I hope your nightmares haunt you tonight"