Makas party

Your p.o.v
When I woke up maka was in her closet. I sat up and rubbed my head. "Maka, my head hurts, what happened?" She pulls out her dress and looks at me. "Good to see your awake and just an incident when we were at the eiffel tower, nothing to serious though" I sigh and plop back down on her bed. She giggles and throws my dress at me. "Hurry up, we have an hour before the party" I sigh again and get up. "Fine, but I'm borrowing your red flats" she threw them at me and pointed to the bathroom. "Now go get dressed!" I grunt at her and walk sluggishly towards the bathroom.

I undress my self and then redress into the dress I bought a couple days ago. I grabbed the curling iron and curled my hair, then I set it down and I pulled on the red flats and then walked out of the bathroom and waited on the bed for maka to be done. She walks out of her closet with a long pink dress with many layers, each layer have a white lace on the bottom, her hair is up in a bun and she is wearing pink flats underneath it all. I stare at her for a moment and then looked at myself.

"Well maka, you once again showed me up, as your bestie I won't do anything and respect you" she giggles and throws a book to me. "My grandparents don't approve of my maka chops so if soul or blackstar or the twins do something stupid go ahead and maka chop them for me!" I giggle and nod my head. I stand up and open the door. In the hall were all of our friends. The twins in matching white tuxedos, kid in an all black suit, soul in his striped black and white suit and blackstar in his black tux. Tsubaki was in a yellow dress with white one inch heels, patty and liz were in short white dress, both of them with black headbands in their head and stripped flats. When they looked at us they all stared.

Ethans p.o.v
When the door opened maka and (y/n) stepped out of the room. Both looking resilient and gorgeous. They had us all beat out. Kid approached maka and linked arms with her and walked down the hall. I linked arms with patty and chase did the same with liz, then blackstar and tsubaki and finally soul and (y/n). We walked to the ballroom and all the guest stared at us. They then went back to talking. Kid took maka to dance and blackstar and tsubaki headed towards the food. Mean while liz, chase, patty and i were looking around the room for any potential threats. After thrifty minutes of searching we gave up and began to enjoy the party.

Souls p.o.v
We sat on the piano bench near the back of the room. She began to tap the keys and then she stopped. She looked at me with a concerned face. "This won't affect me will it, you know if I play?" I laugh lightly and kiss her forhead. "Of course not sweetheart, playing the piano won't affect you" she smiled and prepared the piano. Once she started to play everyone froze, the music stopped and everyone started to gather towards the back of the room. Maka and the rest of the gang got there first and stood by the piano, after everyone gathered I begun to play along with her. After what felt like forever she finished and looked up.

Everyone began to cheer and said encore. So for the rest of the night we played the piano while everyone enjoyed makas party.

Madame Lin's p.o.v
Clarissa did a good job, once her black blood reaches it's fullest potential she will be able to become the black blood demon that I've been working on for the past year.