Cool Leather & Hot Friction

This was a mistake. A line had been crossed and now there was no going back.

Negan's lips were slightly dry and softer than expected. His beard and mustache were rough against your chin and upper lip, but surprisingly it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, the sensation was rather erotic as it signified that the person in front of you was all male.

You had meant for the kiss to be purely vindictive; a way of showing Negan that you weren't some "swoony and speechless" little girl like he apparently assumed. In some ways it seemed to have worked because he was currently frozen against you as if in shock from your actions. The thought occurred that you should take advantage of his shock by fleeing before he could contemplate grabbing Lucille and beating the holy hell out of you. That thought was quickly cut short as your brain gave up control to your body, causing you to react to the kiss in ways you hadn't anticipated.

Tendrils of excitement uncurled from where your mouths were fused and traveled through your body, quickly chasing off any and all previously vindictive intent. Your lips softened against his and your hand eased its grip on his nape, sliding upwards until the tips of your fingers were buried in his hair. You were pleasantly surprised at how soft the locks were considering he must use some type of product to keep them slicked back off his face.

It was at this moment that you had every intention of pulling away and making your escape. At least that's what you later told yourself when replaying the scene over and over. Instead, the tables quickly turned as the element of surprise wore off and realization dawned that you no longer had the upper hand of the situation. Negan burst into action, his lips hardening against yours as he pressed forward with a low growl and expertly took control of the kiss. He placed a hand on your hip and pushed forward until you were once again pressed with your back up against the wall and your arm immobile at your side. His other hand curled around the side of your neck, his thumb tipping your head up to the angle he desired. You parted your lips and drew in a breath with a soft gasp at the sensation of a hard thigh sliding between your legs.

Your gasp quickly turned into a moan as Negan took advantage of your response by plunging his tongue past your open lips and effectively claiming your mouth as his. Fingers slid from his hair and down to grip his leather-clad shoulder as if he were all that anchored you to this plane. Feeling incapable of coherent thought, you allowed your body to respond and kissed him back for all you were worth, as if trying to make up for the entire past year of physical abstinence. You groaned when he tugged your bottom lip between his teeth with a chuckle before delving back into your mouth, the mastery of his kiss causing you to feel dizzy with sensation.

The large hand on your hip slid under the hem of your t-shirt, cool leather causing a trail of goose bumps as his fingers traced a lazy pattern across your stomach. You brought up the arm that had been trapped at your side and grasped the front of his jacket, the cool zipper under your palm while the contrasting soft fabric of his scarf caressed the back of your fingers. You involuntarily jerked away at the sensation of his hand on your stomach moving upwards, fingers gliding up over your ribs until they teased the bottom of your bra. Your reaction was more due to the fact that you were ticklish than because you were trying to get away; however, Negan slightly tightened the fingers wrapped around your throat, just enough to reinforce his dominance and silently warn you not to pull away again. You almost moaned in disappointment when his lips lifted from yours, eyes following his mouth as it moved just out of reach.

He lifted the thigh between your legs until it was pressed intimately into your core, causing you to curl your nails into him and utter a whimper that would've been embarrassing if you had enough functioning brain cells to care. He was staring intently at your face and cataloging your responses to his touch. In a feeble attempt to protect your innermost thoughts from his scrutiny, you closed your eyes and turned your head to the side.

Rather than being deterred, Negan brushed his lips over your cheek before tracing a path downward. The combination of his teeth nipping at your vulnerable throat and the friction of his beard on your sensitive flesh caused a full body shiver to ripple through you. This reaction wasn't missed by Negan; you could practically feel him grinning against your skin, his hand moving further upwards to curl over one breast as he nipped at your throat again, this time eliciting a soft moan from you.

"You like that, doll? Bet I can find a few other things you'll like as well," he purred before sucking gently at the base of your neck.

He dipped a finger into the top of your bra and pulled the cup downward. The chilly air hitting your nipple was the equivalent of a bucket of ice water being thrown over your head. What in the ever living hell were you doing?!?

Your hands uncurled from his shoulders and you pushed against his chest with all your might, causing Negan to stumble backwards a step. A flush of heat went through you as you took in his swollen lips and heavy-lidded eyes, his pupils dilated so that only a thin ring of amber was visible.

Jerking your shirt back down, you extracted yourself from the wall and forced shaky legs into motion. You didn't dare glance back as you darted for the door. At any moment you expected to hear his voice telling you to stop or feel his hand pulling you back against him. Neither of these things happened as you exited the room, but it didn't stop you from sprinting down the hall as if the hounds of hell were at your heels. You didn't stop until you were on the other side of the compound and locked within the safety of your own room. Heart still pounding, you crawled in bed and huddled under the covers, the feel of Negan still on your lips and the sound of his laugh ringing in your ears.