Chapter 12

The next day, Levi invited me to hang with him as we were free of training for a precious twenty-four hours. We met at breakfast at our normal table with Farlan. I ate all of my food and then held Levi's hand and followed him outside the building.

It was a lovely day that day. The sun was shining brightly and there was not a cloud to be seen. The air smelt of flowers as the breeze blew through my less long, curly, brown hair.

We kept walking in the long green grass towards a sparling, blue lake. I stole a glance from Levi and he had a smile tugging at his lips.

"Welcome" he announced.

"It's beautiful" I said as I was mesmerised by the inviting body of water.

"I was thinking that we could go for a swim as it is such a nice day today. Do you agree?" He asked.

"I didn't bring a swimming costume" I said as I looked down at my choice of clothing. I was wearing the same cloths as I always did in the underground. I white shirt and a brown pair of pants that went about two inches below the knee.

"Neither did I." He said as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his pants till all he was wearing was his boxers. I wasn't going to lie, he looked hot. 

I copied him and stripped down to only my underwear, throwing my cloths into a messy pile beside Levi's and stepping into the shallow part of the lake.

The water was the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot, just right. Levi dived in head-first with his arms extended long, in front of his face. There was a small splash and then bubbles. One, two, three, four, five. No Levi. Did he drown? Did he bump his head? Is he just playing with me? I wasn't going the chance, so I dived in after him. I went deeper and deeper into the water and it gradually got darker and darker. I soon felt a warm body on my fingertips and then a pair of arms wrap around my bare torso. We both swam to the surface and gasped for air.

"Oh my freckled Jesus Levi, I thought you drowned." I said. (A/N I'm not sorry)

"Ohhh, you're so cute when you're angry." He teased.

I simply pouted at him and crossed my arms. He swam towards me a kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry" He said with puppy dog eyes. I shot his a smile and pecked his lips.

"You are forgiven. Hey Levi, what does this make us?" I asked.

"I guess my girlfriend right?" He said.

"Right." I confirmed.

We continued to splash around in the lake until the sun started to set and the water became cold. We got dressed back into our underground cloths and headed back for dinner with our hands intertwined. This was one of the most enjoyable days of my life and I got to spend it with my boyfriend, Levi.