Chapter 4: The Salutations

1 day later....

Shiganshina 1879

"Levi's room"

The sun had never cease to fail the eyes of Levi Ackerman. Many stereotype the Royal as people of finer things. For many that was true but, for Levi? Nothing of the sort.

it had been mourning. The sun had already risen to speak before I leave I had woken. By the time his eyes fluttered open, his room was already eliminated with light and filled with warmth.

Once again the sun's natural beauty had hidden worries that soon awaited. It's the day his father had called The Salutation. 11 women and one man would come here to the palace and stay until the day they got eliminated.

There was only one winner. More male or female this experience will be a wild one.... For everyone

There was a brief knock echoing through the room and stepped in Lorene at her normal time " good morning Levi, you need to be up and dressed within 15 minutes! We need your final decisions for the room renovations before the contestants are brought here."

Levi sorry to know that standing up and stretching briefly " I'm tired at the moment Lorene. I'll be making the decisions in my pajamas have Vicki set my clothes on the ottoman... "

Lorene smiled and nodded before motioning him to follow her "This way, all the bedrooms have been finished consisting of a double bed, a bathroom, and a closet. The rest will be brought by the contestants and decorated to their likings..."

Levi nodded once more and followed her "Alright, the bare necessities.... Anyways I have one question, why a double bed? It's only one person....?"

Lorene smirked and winked at him before she picked up the pace, changing the topic. She then opened the door to a large white room with absolutely nothing in it.

Levi sighed and stepped in the room as Lorene followed, flicking on the lights "What is this to going to be for exactly? It seems pretty useless to me..." Levi mumbled as he looked around.

Lorene sighed walking over to him "It's for the contestants where they want time to themselves. It'll be filled of different things for the to do when you are busy... And by the way, you're not aloud in here unless invited, understand?"

Levi nodded rolling his eyes "Of course. As for the decor, keep the white carpet and paint the walls a seafoam green with silver accents. Add deep wood furniture and keep that consistent pattern throughout the room. Add a small library, a variety of art supplies and instruments and hang some basic paintings.."

Lorene sighed and memorized it all before nodding "Very well, in less than three hours, they will all be here so get dressed!"

Shinganshina 1879

"Jaeger's House"

Eren sat on the couch nervously. He tried visiting with his finger stuck on himself but nothing seems to be working.

There had been sounds in the off in the distance breaking Eren's focus. He got up and walked over to the window saying exactly what brought him worried before. There was a small Carriage proceeding down the road towards his house.

Eren sighed and went to the door opening it as soon as they pulled in. I spoke to do something not so fit to be part of a kingdom. She was adorned with jeans and a white loose fitted button up that swayed as she walked up and slowly dragging a bag with her.

Eren shut the door softly behind her in the carriage waiting outside. The girl started digging through the bag and Eren watched curiously before speaking "Sorry to interrupt but... Who are you and what are you doing..?"

The girl sighed and pulled it a tape measure "I'm Calla, I'm getting you presentable for Prince Levi... Lift your arms for me?"

Eren obeyed and raised his arms catching a glimpse of the bronze pin clasped tighly around her collar. "You're the royal designer herself?!? Why didn't they send someone not as high up?!"

Calla rolled her eyes as she took his measurements "I'm not the Royal dress designer, that pin is silver. I'm just a backup suit designer that also just so happens to be your new maid.... Remove your clothes for me..?"

Erin hesitated before he shakily removed his shirt and pants "Why is this necessary?" He mumbled nervously

Calla sighed, going over to her back and pulling out yards of deeply colored fabrics " choose your colors, just choose wisely. This way the first outfit Prince Levi sees you in..."

Eren's eyes widened a little and he shook his head before reaching out and gently looking through the sheets. He then grabbed two different colors, 1 being a completely pitch black the other being a smoky gray color.

It was something simple and knowing rich people they like the finer things. Eren sighed handing them to her before he stood back up waiting to be dressed but then paused " wait, how are you going to dress me with simple yards of fabric? There is no sewing machine...?"

Calla smiled warmly, that being the first time Eren seen it, finding it to be quite lovely " who said I needed one? I have everything right here!" she said as she pulled out a needle and a spool of Silver Thread

Eren scoffed and crossed his arms "Pf! That won't work, we don't have enough ti-"

Callla cut him off holding up the suit and rushing over to out it on him "Done! It's really simple but.... It's good! No scratch that, its... AMAZIFUL!"

Eren chocolate instead of walking over to the Mirror his, his eyes widening at the site. It was magic, magic indeed. It was a pitch black suit with a shadow windowpane pattern. Single-breasted and with peaked lapels. There was unusual details amongst it down to the handmade buttonholes and functional cuff buttons giving the whole thing as bespoke. The undershirt was the smoky gray color and the tie? A blend of black grey and white tied up with an impeccable effortless dimple.

Calls smiled and clapped walking over to him "Welcome to royalty Eren..."
__________________________________________________________________________________Hey yall!! Another part up a bit earlier than usual!! Thanks for 50 reads on this trash!!! Troubles will await Eren up ahead so stay tuned....