Chapter 12: The Dates~Sasha

(IF YOU ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE ERERI, THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS CAN BE SKIPPED. THIS CH SHALL ONLY FEATURE LEVI AND SASHA)

Shiganshina, 1879

"Sasha's Room"

The room was pitch black and the only thing you could hear was a small rustle. A chip bag. The girl was under the blankets at the top of the morning, already devouring food. Not very princess like but more normal than the rest.

In stepped a tall man with a silver platter, serving a morning latte. The girl smelt it and peaked out her nose with a grin. "Sasha my dear, those chips will take such a toll on your body." The man said

Sasha rolled her eyes and sighed before she shoved them back under her pillow and peeled back the blankets. Her chocolate colored hair hung messily and sticked out in the oddest of places. "Ugh... What is it foul beast? Not only was I sleeping, I was snacking!"

The man rolled his eyes and went to Sasha, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder "How many times do I have to tell you to just call me Henry? Come on, we must get you cleaned up for Prince Levi!"

Sasha was originally kicking at the other to get him to put her down but she froze and smiled once she heard that name "Do you think he chose my date idea?! If so, get my eating dress!"

Henry quickly ran a bath for her while he went to the closet and pulled out her clothing for the day. Sasha had never enjoyed the dresses much because they squeezed too tight in the tummy but today she'd have to settle. He pulled out a corset and her outfit.

The dress however, did fit her persona. It was a salmon colored peplum dress and a small black belt to it right below the breast. With a pair of matching black wedges and a black lace sweater, she was sure to have enough stomach room since it flowed so much at the top.

After all was said and done, Henry forced the corset on to the girl and put on the outfit while she got a light layer of makeup and her hair styled into a tight bun, not a hair out of place.

Then came a knock.

Sasha immediately lifted her head and swatted away the stylist, rushing quickly to the door. With a deep breath, she turned the knob revealing none other than prince Levi himself, dressed pretty casually but still having his royal flair

"Ready to go?" He asked, reaching out and gently grabbing her hand. Sasha immediately nodded and began to walk down the hall with him. The walk was pretty silent until Sasha squealed in amazement.

Shiganshina 1879

"Private Dining Room"

Levi had indeed topped all expectations for the girl. A large buffet with foods of all kinds but only one thing caught her eye. "POTATOES!!!!" The girl yelled and immediately took a seat, waiting for the prince.

Levi sighed and made his way over taking his seat but before he could even say anything, the girl was cramming things down. It disgusted him for a moment on how sloppily she ate but... She didn't seem as stuck up as the rest

Sometimes people who love to eat are the best you could meet....

The night ended by Sasha having to be rushed off to the bathroom, having to get everything out her system but like the gentleman Levi was, he proceeded to hold her hair despite how revolting it was to him.

Date 2 done, 10 more to go! Sorry for not updating for so long, been quite busy!! Anyways, thank you for all of the reads, we are almost to 500!!! Keep them coming and please remember to vote and comment! Peace