Chapter 6: The Competition

(PLAY SONG, GOES WELL)

Shiganshina 1879

"The Selected Room"

Everything had came together perfectly. Levi's directions on how to decorated had came to life and they had came out beautiful! Eren and Calla had walked in before everyone else, sitting down on the sectional starting to wait for the others

Eren smiled as he had sat down, sinking into the expensive leather, it was comfortable but he had missed sitting on the old tattered couch at his house with Elyse. He had wished he was able to bring her along, she would have loved all of this. Now that it crossed his mind, he couldn't seem to stop thinking about it, he missed home! He wanted to go back, he wanted Mikasa to take his place he wanted- "Eren....?"

Calla looked over to him concerningly, after calling his name about three times. Eren shook his head and looked up to her "Oh, sorry! I was just thinking about things....What is it?"

Calla smiled warmly and pointed to the door "The Other contestants, they're entering!"

Eren's eyes widened and he followed her finger, looking over to the door. In stepped 11 beautiful women, all dressed 10x better than him. He looked down at his simple suit and sighed "I think we've been beat, they look a lot more fit for royalty then me...."

Calla shook her head, smiling at him reassuringly "No! Trust me, I know Levi quite well. You look completely fine.... Come on, it's time to introduce yourself to the others!

Eren nodded and sighed as he stood up walking in front of the room. All the other women had seated and all stared at him quite weirdly. He was a boy in a room of girls after all, who wouldn't look at him strangely?! "Uh, um.... Im Eren Jaeger! I am 18 years old and I'm here because....Uh, um." He stammered, he didn't want to tell them he was simply a wrong entry, although they probably knew that "I'm here to compete! " Eren then exclaimed confidently.

The other women looked at him confused before a slow clap started. Others got the idea and picked up before Eren went to sit down and the others came up. The first women came up dressed in a knee length deep plum colored dress that hugged her curves quite tightly. She seemed to be the only one in the room with an actual humane shape "My name is Sasha Brauss, and I'm here to have fun, compete fairly, and enjoy the food!" A few giggles spread across the room before another came up.

She was absolutely breathtaking! The only one in this room who already seemed to be the winner. "My name is Petra Ral, former princess of Recropolis, a small town not around these parts. I'm not here to compete, I'm here to win!" The room went silent after that. Another girl named Hanji went up, then a girl named Annie went up. She seemed to be a bit off then the others. Then Krista, Ymir, and a few odd looking girls went up.

A girl with a short red pixie cut walked up in a long peachy colored dress with a slit up to the knee. Very little cleavage was shown unlike Ymir's dress which seems to have her chest busting out of her dress. "My Name is Cayley Murray and I'm here to enjoy the small beauties and win the heart of Levi!" After her another girl came up. She had a dirty blond hair color and some long bangs covering her eyes "M-my name is Miah Winter! I'm here because my family thinks i could win...."

After those two, Eren started to grow a bit tired of listening to all of the women. He already knew he wasn't any match the theme, gender being excluded! A smaller girl came up, she was different then a lot of them. She had a long dress that was simply perfected down to the last detail! It started out with a deep blue and a sheer sleeve with crystals hand sewn along them. As you looked down it gradually began to fade into lighter blues, like an ombre effect all the way until it was a light silver "My name is Aracely Baran (Ar-Uh-Selly) and I'm here to bring great honour to my country and win!"

The next women's name was Katherine., but she prefered Katie. She had dressed up in a large extravagant ball gown, seeming to try way to hard. The last girl to step up was the oddest of them all. She was the only African American to enter but her race didn't impact her beauty whatsoever. She wore a short long sleeve, orange dress with some sort of authentic tapestry draped along her shoulders "My name is Gracelyn and I'm here to do whatever it takes and find love!"

After all was said and done, Eren sat quietly in the corner while the others mingled. He watched as each girl walked up to another, greeting them properly, having a flawless curtsy. Something only a petite female could do....

Calla was still sitting down next to him, keeping herself busy as she read one of the books from the library "Hey Eren. why don't you go say hi to someone? That girl Krista over there has been sitting just as alone as you...."

Eren sighed and nodded before he stood up walking over to the girl sitting alone on the ottoman "Hey, Krista is it? My name is Eren..."

The girl smiled and nodded "Yes my name is.... Krista! You're the only boy here....Why? Wasn't the competition only for girls?!"

Eren sighed and nodded as well "Yea....It was, but here I am! So what do you think of it here? It's absolutely gorgeous!"

Krista chuckled and looked around the room "It's not too bad! Although, I do miss my cat....And my sister. I'm also really nervous Levi won't like me, i'm the youngest one here...."

Eren smiled and shook his head "The age doesn't matter either! Your 16 and older right? Look at me! I'm a boy! If anything i'm the most nervous one in the room!"

Krista sighed and smiled sheepishly at him "Yea I guess that's true....Im sure that you'll do fine. I can always help you! We can be friends....?"

Eren's smile grew and he nodded "Of course! I'd really enjoy that, and the help.... Thanks !"

Krista smiled once more and nodded, getting up "I'm gonna head to the restroom i'll be back for-" Another girl had slammed into her spilling deep red wine all over her dress. As I looked up to the girl I realized it was Gracelyn, she had a deep look of envy on her face "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Eren please excuse her, I think she needs to clean herself up...."

Eren's eyes widened and he stood up trying to help Krista but it was too late. Tears had filled her eyes and she ran of to the bathroom. "Gracelyn, why on earth would you do that?! She was nervous enough!"

Gracelyn smiled Innocently and shook her head "It was an accident! She shouldn't be flirting with the competition anyways, we're all here for one person after all...." She said with a smirk then winked at him and walked away.

Eren sighed and walked back over to Calla, grabbing her arm and started pulling her out the room "What the hell?!? The dinner isn't for another hour, where are you taking me?!"

Eren continued to pull her along and stopped once they were out the room, his head was spinning like mad "The girls are so fiesty! I can't take all this stress if I knew it was going to be like this! Take me back to my room, I'll wait in there until dinner....!"

Calla sighed and nodded starting to walk back with him "Very well Eren, Eren? Eren?!??!"

Eren had fallen abruptly to the ground, his vision starting to blur, he had passed out....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back fam!! Starting the new schedule today!! I won't post another part until Wednesday possibly so stay tuned!!! Thanks for 150 read!!! Don't forget to comment and vote and add me to your library so you don't miss the next part.... Talk to you all soon (Happy now Lorene? I got a chapter up XD)