Nine

Aaliyah In The Multimedia 💗

  It was after midnight and the party was getting more hectic by the second

  It was after midnight and the party was getting more hectic by the second. Drinks were flowing, food was off to the side and there were plenty of girls strutting around in their seductive clothing. Hip-Hop music filled the house, with it's hard to understand lyrics and booming beat it had everyone dancing. It wasn't my type of music which is why I was leaning against the wall by the stairs as I watched everyone else have a good time.

  I have yet to see Dean ever since we shared that danced, and that was about a good thirty-minutes ago. I honestly don't know what influence me to dance with him. It was a heat of the moment thing and it was actually fun. Dean really does have some moves on him.

     I don't know who's house this was but it was beautiful. With its high ceilings and large rooms filled with expensive things I couldn't help but admire it. It's a shame the kids here are just treating it like trash. Red cups were scattered around on the floor, and a puddle of  vomit sat in a corner. My nose twitched at the disgusting sight.

  Gross

          " Hit that bitch !", A deep voice yelled from the kitchen startling me. The voice was so loud and deep that it had people from upstairs rushing down into the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about.

  I smirk to myself. Well didn't this just get a whole lot interesting.

    Following the crowd that rushed into the already crowded kitchen I felt myself grow with excitement. I haven't seen a good fight in a long time, and most of time when there's a fight and I'm around-I'm usually in it so this would be a different change of scenery for once.

    Unlike those teen drama clichés, no one noticed me as I stepped into the kitchen. Instead all eyes were on some people that stood  in the middle surrounded by everyone. I pushed and shoved the drunken teens trying my best to get a good view of what was about to come.

                "I don't want to fight Payton. Why are you causing a scene ?", The soft familiar voice filled my ears making them twitch.

Aaliyah ?

  I quickly shoved the baked red head that stood in front of me and made my way past everyone else until I could finally see what was really going on. I was right, there stood Aaliyah, Dean's sister. Her face flushed with color as she stood with her arms folded. There were three girls in front of her, all equally pretty but I could tell they were trouble.

     " No. You was doing all of this in school.", The girl made a talking gesture with her hand,"Now I'm here so wassup ?"