Nineteen

" Are you sure this the right Number Gerica?"

        " I'm sure.", She assured as she continued to paint her toes. I watched as she flicked her wrist with every stroke. " Why do you want to text Dean so bad for anyway ?", She asked still focusing on her toes.

    I looked down at my phone seeing that I have yet to receive a text back from Dean. " I need to talk to about this project for Misses Kelly class.", A lie rolled off my tongue, and Gerica being the naive girl that she is believed it. She let out a snort as she rolled her eyes, " I can't stand her. Always giving us essays on love and whatnot."

I let out a soft chuckle at Gerica who was still focused on her nails that she gently coated with a mute pink color to match the color of her nails. I've been over Gerica's house for about a good two hours, and reason being is because we just found out we lived a couples houses down from each other, literally. The walk from my house to hers was nothing but a quick ten minutes, and I find it amazing how I've never noticed her outside or anything, but then again what teenager goes outside these days ?

   The time I've been here Gee gave me a tour of her well decorated home. It was no different from mine considering all the houses on the block are identical with only few differences. While mine was a two bedroom, Gee's house was a four bedroom. Considering her household held more than mine it fitted her and her big family. I have yet to meet any of her family since we were the ones here.

   While I was over here I asked her did she by any chance know Deans phone number. She gave me a look of curiosity, but she didn't speak on it, and instead dialed up her boyfriend, Travis and asked him for the number since him and Dean are apparently 'Best-homeboys'. I felt really terrible for the way I acted towards him today at school and it was eating me up on the inside. I don't what came over me and made me say those horrible words to Dean, but what I did know was that I didn't mean them. It's just that kiss- it felt so real and the fact that it wasn't sadden me. It's like I can still feel the imaginary feel of his lips on mine.

           " So the school is hosting this campfire Friday night, and I was wondering were you going ?", Gee voice ranged in my ears snapping me out of my thoughts.

          I looked at her with a cocked brow, " Eh, I don't know. Me and outdoors really don't get along.". Me personally, I was never a fan of being outside getting down and dirty with the other boys. I'd rather sit in the house and color where I wouldn't have to worry about getting dirt under my nails.

Gerica rolled her eyes at me playfully as she held up her left leg inspecting her freshly painted toes." Oh Cmon Amor. Me, Sky and Namii are going. Also it's seniors only so no bitchy underclassmen.", She persuaded wiggling her foot.