Thirteen

🌸Namii In The Multimedia🌸

     "Why is it always so fucking cold in here ?", Namii cursed as we entered the gymnasium

     "Why is it always so fucking cold in here ?", Namii cursed as we entered the gymnasium. This was our last class of the day and I couldn't be more happier to be here.

The gym was filled with chatter of all the other kids that sat on the bleachers awaiting Coach Johnson's instructions. This class was actually pretty chill considering all we ever did was sit in the bleachers until the ringing of the bell. It was an easy A. The kids in this class aren't too bad either- Dean is in here.

Speaking of Dean he didn't bother to show up to first period today which I'm not gonna lie, kinda disappointed me. I was bored and even though all we ever do is argue in that class it still would have been nice to have him there with me. Dean sat at the top of the bleachers with the same group of boys who I always see him with. One of the boys was the same one yelling at Aaliyah earlier. Such a punk.

" Amor ?", Namii said softly as we walked up the bleachers taking our usual spots in the middle.

I turned to her letting her know that she had my full attention.

" Are you out yet ?", She softly whispered making my brows arched. I knew exactly what she meant and it kinda surprised me.

I nodded my head, " Yeah I'm out.", I said mimicking her causing her to roll her eyes and chuckle lightly. " When did you come out ?", She asked.

I tilted my head looking up at the gym ceiling as I tapped my index finger against my chin, " Hmm, I was around thirteen or fourteen. I remember because that show Victorious had just came out."

Nami eyes bugged, " Woah you were young.", I nodded, " Yeah I was, but even though I was young I knew what I liked. It wasn't much of a surprise anyway. My dad said that he always had hunch that I was a little fruity when I was younger."

" How so ?", Nami laughed.

" Well whenever my older cousins would be outside playing football or whatever I would be inside watching Cheetah Girl and while all the other boys wanted to play basketball I wanted to be a cheerleader." I smiled to myself, " But even though my dad had a hunch he never treated me differently. I was still his child at the end of the day."

Namii sent me a toothy smile. Her brown almond shape eyes glimmering in the lighting of the gym. That along with her blemish free tan skin made her the living, breathing proof of perfection. God I've made some pretty friends.