Twenty

I stood at the full length mirror giving myself one last look over

I stood at the full length mirror giving myself one last look over. The plain black V-neck I had on was covered by a grey and black flannel that I left unbuttoned, paired with some black jeans that were ripped at the knee, and my Flu Games 12s. This was just something I could quickly put together since Dean said he would be pulling up any minute now. And me being the huge procrastinator that I am decided to wait last minute to get dress.

I looked down at the black Micheal Kors watch that grazed my wrist and seen that it was almost eight o'clock. I walked over my dresser and sprayed some of my favorite cologne on myself. Once finished, I walked over to my bed where my phone laid, and picked it up seeing a text from Dean letting me know he was outside.

Aye, my man here !

My happy dance came to an end once the alerting sound of phone let me known that I only had a good 10% left. Dammit, I'm such a head ass. I hope Dean has a portal charger or something cause me without a phone wasn't gonna work. I rolled my eyes mentally cursing at myself as I stuffed the phone in my pocket and made my way downstairs.

" Your little friend is here ?", My fathers bushy brows raised as he pushed his thick glasses back on the bridge of his nose.

" That's not my little friend.", I sighed glaring at my father who sat on the couch. If anything Dean was far from little-let that be clear. " Sure, just don't get into any mischief .", He waved me off.

" I'll try.", I yelled back at him as I excited the house coming into view with the black Maserati I knew oh too well.

The car engine roared as I walked over to the passenger side. I opened the door to see a already smiling Dean. His eyes roamed me up and down, and mines did the same. He sported a white polo, paired with some light washed jeans that were being held up by a bright red Fendi belt, Varsity Red 11s were on his feet and they looked as if they were fresh out the box. He looked real nice, and I had to bite down on my bottom lip to keep myself from drooling.

" Sup.", I nodded awkwardly chucking up the duces. Dean sent a playful nod back, "Sup."

Once I was finally seated Dean wasted no time backing up out of my yard, and we started making our way to the bonfire. Honestly I was kinda nervous about this. I've never really been a big fan of fire yet alone being sitting around one as if it was normal. If anything I pray it's like that one Spongebob episode, and we can all just sit and sing the campfire song.