Twenty-Eight

I gripped on so tightly despite the fact that my palms where sore and burned

I gripped on so tightly despite the fact that my palms where sore and burned. My nails dug deep into my palms, and I was sure that if I didn't remove them that I would break skin soon. But I don't care- my heart had fallen to my stomach as I watch Amor press his lips against Kens. The two seemed so unbothered by my presence as they continued to lock lips, each second feeling like a minute.

Breaking apart Amor eyes finally landed on me. His eyes were bigger than usual and I didn't know weather it was because he spotted me or that he saw the tears forming at the brim of my eyes. Either way, he knew he had fucked up.

       "What is this?" My words came out muffled by the amount of tears I was holding back right now. This wasn't something I was used to-I never cry. I didn't even shed a tear when my own father kicked me out, but seeing Amor with his lips pressed against someone else easily broke down my wall and also my heart.

    "This doesn't look good doesn't it?" Amor spoke, his eyes darting from me to Ken. Ken seemed so nonchalant as he looked down at Amor with drowsy eyes.

       I clutched my fist feeling my blood began to boil. Without even thinking, I rushed towards Ken, but before I could even swing I felt someone grip on my arm. "No Dean, it's not that serious!" Amor shouted, he had a firm grip on my arm, and that honestly caught me off guard.

"What the hell you mean it's not that deep? You over here kissing another nigga." I shouted, snatching my arm from his grasp.

          "Wait you two date?" Ken finally spoke, I couldn't help but look at him with an enraged expression, "No shit." The sarcasm came out in a gruff tone making Ken throw his hands up in surrender.

          "Just calm down, I swear what you saw was nothing." Amor tried to assure me, but I'm not stupid, "Ken is just on-"

         "Shut the hell up!" I finally snapped, Every time he opened his mouth I got angrier. I couldn't do this anymore, I can't even stand to look at Amor right now.  Turning on my heels I felt him grip on my arms, once again stopping me in my tracks.

           "Dean." His voice was shaky and I could see the tears starting to form in his eyes. It hurt, it really did hurt to see him like this, but if anything I should be the one shedding the tears right now. We've been dating months now and never have I ever thought about doing anything with anyone else. I trusted Amor and now I can't even stand to look at him.

       "Get off me." Without even thinking I shoved him and Amor fell to the floor with a thud.

   He looked at me, the tears he held rolled down his face, and that alone started to make the ones I was holding back fall as well. Turning around I started to walk towards the exit of the school. I couldn't stand being in this place any longer I have to just get away.