Chase'n Honey

I don't know how many of you guys read the portion of Chase'n Honey when I had it published on wattpad but now it is on amazon! It is no longer titled Chase'n Honey, it is now Honey Luv: An Original Love Story by Taylor Renee! It's kind of the same but there was obviously a lot more added to it! You can purchase it for .99 or it's free with Kindle Unlimited! You guys support would mean the world to me! I'll also be gifting out a kindle fire for the best review I receive! Again thank you guys for reading and when Making Ends Meet is edited to perfection, it will also be published!! I love y'all I swear I do! 

https://www.amazon.com/Honey-Luv-Original-Love-Story-ebook/dp/B01FI3CXDA?ie=UTF8&keywords=honey%20luv&qid=1462988604&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1 (this will also be the first comment because idk if you can copy and paste) 

After experiencing a terrible heartbreak, Honey vows never to let another man get too close to her. She feels that all men only want the same thing, and that's to use her and throw her away. To protect her own heart, she doesn't give anyone that chance.

However, Chase isn't just anyone. He is a man in every sense of the word. When Chase comes along, he ignites a flame in Honey that she has never felt before. Knowing exactly what he wants, he plays along with her games, but there's only so much that a man can take before he decides to put his foot down. Is it all worth the chase? Or will it all prove too good to be true in the end?

Will Honey push away the man of her dreams? Or will Chase be the one to earn Honey's love? 

Here's a short sneak peak! I just picked a random chapter lol 

"Mama!" I called out, walking through my mother's front door. "Ma! Where you at?" I called out again, going down the hall and straight into her bedroom to see her lying in bed watching Maury.

"You better stop yelling in my house like I didn't raise you any better," she scolded me, sitting up in her bed. She was always getting on to me about the way I talked. It wasn't like I didn't know proper English. In my opinion, it was just stupid to talk proper at all times as if someone was always grading my speech.

"Sorry, mama. Mack said he will be over after a little while," I explained while sitting down on her bed.

"You get a letter from your daddy?" sShe asked.

"I'll have to check my mail when I get back home," I told her. "You must have gotten one?" I asked laying my head in her lap, and she began playing in my hair.

"No I haven't," she sighed, and I knew her heart was hurting just as bad as mine. We would get mail from him every other week if not every week. His letters were something we looked forward to because, for me, they always brightened up my day a little bit.

"I miss him too, ma," I admitted. It was painful just thinking about it and at first I hated him for getting in trouble. I hated him, because after he had gotten locked up, my mom hated me for months, saying that it was somehow my fault. I think she felt like he loved me more than her, but she loved him more than me. I was over that, though, we fought, we talked, and we made up. I could say I was definitely both Daddy's and Momma's girl.

"Two more years," she said out loud. I didn't want to think about how long it would be until he got out. All I told myself was that one day he would be out, and I couldn't wait for that day to come.

"What are we eating today?" I tried to change the subject. Every time we got on the topic of my father, I would feel like crying.

"Hmm, what do you want to eat?"