Chapter 25

"Shit!" Xita moaned out feeling Booney pump in and out of her, their flesh slapping together. Sex with Booney, though it seemed to always be the same, was still good as hell.

"Who's your daddy?" He asked, gripping onto her hips as he hit it from the back.

"You my daddy!" Xita panted out, feeling her ass jiggle everytime their bodies seperated.

"You letting niggas fuck for free?" He asked her, grabbing a handful of her hair, and pulling her neck back. Xita's pussy was squeezing the shit out of him, and both of them were damn near about to lose their minds.

"Just you," she moaned out, feeling his hand come down on her ass before he lifted her thigh and positioned her leg on the bed, holding it in place while he drilled into her tunnel. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Shit! Damn it!" She cried out, before biting into the sheets that she clutched in her fingers, trying to hold back her screams of pleasure.

"That's right. This my pussy. Turn over," he demanded. As soon as she was on her back, he slid right back in and started fucking her again. He was trying to punish her pussy.

Next to her head on the bed, her phone started ringing. She only glanced at it, before deciding to ignore that shit. "Got damn!" She moaned out, contracting her muscles on him, moving her hips from side to side.

"That could be money calling," he let her know, so she picked it up and saw the picture of Tyrone flashing across her screen. She couldn't even understand why he would be calling. He had graduated, joined the military and living it up in Vegas. She threw the phone back down without answering and let it go to voicemail. "Who was it?" He asked, and she just shook her head no. "Is it serious?" Again she shook her head, and he pulled out, before jacking his dick a little and cumming on Xita's stomach.

She hated when he did that, but she didn't say anything, just stood to her feet, and went to take a quick shower, walking around the hotel room in all her naked glory. "Is you gone take me to work?" She asked, already knowing he was.

"What time you got to be there?" He asked, looking at the time on his phone.

"I work three to ten today," she told him, slipping into her work clothes. It was almost two o'clock already.

"Alright, and you not working for the rest of the weekend right?" He asked and Xita shook her head. Her kitty needed a break, she had been in the room for three days, and it wasn't extremely busy, but it wasn't slow either, and her pussy was sore. "Alright, I'll take you now," he told her, standing up, and she slipped her shoes on and following him out the door.

"So who was that big booty girl?" Xita asked, not knowing what to even call her.

"Who?" He asked, making Xita roll her eyes.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about," she complained, before reaching forward and pushing the back of his head, "why you playing." He laughed at that.

"Alright now, keep putting yo hands on me, I'm gone touch you back," he threatened and Xita did it again and he turned around with lightning fast speed and grabbed her hand pulling her towards him, but she grabbed the rai on the stairs so she wouldn't fall. She couldn't help but think about how crazy this nigga was.

The smirk appeared on his face and she bit her lip to hide back her smile, "I swear I was about to hit you! WIth yo ugly ass!" She bucked at him, but flinched when he bucked back, and they both busted out laughing before they made it downstairs and into his truck.

"So that's the girlfriend you told me you didn't have?" Xita asked as she clipped her seatbelt in place.

"When I told you I didn't have no girlfriend?" He only glanced at her before looking back and backing out of the hotel parking lot.