Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to @GoalDigger for Daddy's Little Girl!! I haven't read it, but I see a lot of people are, so i definitely plan on checking it out!! If you're reading this, let me know is it as good as it looks?? Or too good to be true?? I bet it's good!! Anyways enjoy reading!!!

She doing anything yet?? Serenity and Xita both got the same text from Booney for the umpteenth time. They would text each other every time Booney would text the both of them, because they didn't want Yasmine to know they were discussing her. And every time, Yasmine wasn't doing anything.

Serenity and Xita both looked at Yasmine to see her with her phone in hand, but staring off into space.They watched as her phone lit up, like it was about to ring, but she silenced it before it even started, by clicking the volume button on the side. They watched her stare at her phone until it stopped ringing, and she would start texting. 

They looked back at each other at the same time, before shaking their heads. She didn't even look like she wanted to do this. Not that either of them wanted to, but she looked like she was just opposed to the whole thing, like she shouldn't even be there.

"You just gone sit there the whole time?" Xita asked her. Neither Xita or Serenity wanted to share their bed with her, because they didn't even know the girl, and they weren't that comfortable with her yet. So, Yasmine spent her time sitting at the table that was in front of the air conditioner. 

"I'm just a little nervous," She explained, and Xita felt her phone vibrate and she looked to see the message from Serenity. 

I'm bout to tell him, she ain't doing nothing, and she don't look like she want to do nothing, Xita looked up to see Serenity looking at her, like should I tell him? Xita wanted to tell him the same thing, but she knew if the girl was doing this, she needed the money for something, and she didn't want the girl to just give up so easily. 

Let's just try to get her to do it, this dude trying to come right now, I'm gone see if he want me and her, Xita explained. 

She quickly sent the guy a text. He was already willing to pay one hundred fifty, for just her. "You gotta make some kind of money, because Booney not gone just let you sit here if you ain't doing nothing," Xita said, texting the guy on her phone. 

"I'm gone work, I'm just nervous," Yasmine rolled her eyes, and everything Xita was doing stopped, and she looked at Yasmine like she was crazy. All she's trying to do is help this damn girl, and she want to catch an attitude. She about to be slapped. 

"Look, you gone get yo ass sent home. I'm trying to help you, you ain't got to catch a damn attitude. Anyways this dude gone be here in like five minutes, what you want to do?" Xita asked, cutting right to the chase. 

"My bad. I wasn't trying to get smart or whatever," Yasmine apologized, but didn't say anything about the dude coming. 

"Mm," Xita mumbled, going back to text on her phone. 

"Hello?" She heard Serenity and looked up to see her smiling hard, so she knew it was either Manny or Rashad. "I'll be back X," she said, getting up from her bed. "I was talking to my friend," Xita heard her say, just before she walked out and closed the door behind her. 

She was glad Serenity accepted her as a friend, seeing as they were going to be working together. She didn't want to have to walk around, acting like they didn't know each other, and just breathing each other air. 

After Serenity was gone, Xita didn't say anything else to Yasmine. She didn't want to have to slap this damn girl. She just sat texting the dude telling him what room they were in.