Chapter 12

This is dedicated to @nayababe, because I can't stop reading her shit! I be looking for a book to read, and I can't find anything good, so low and behold, I stumble upon Curvy Nation and I'm like yassssss!! She need to just update every time I finish a chapter lol So yeah, go read that ish if you haven't already lol Here we go!! Enjoy!!

"So your name is Tony?" Xita asked, when she finally took a seat beside him, her leg gently brushing his and she wondered if he felt the spark that she did, but she quickly squirmed away putting a little less then a foot in between the two. 

Tony looked up at her, before looking back at his journal. It was awkward, and Xita knew she was getting looks from just about everyone in the cafeteria, but she didn't care. She wanted to talk to Hoodie. 

"Umm, so do you ever talk? I mean, I know you do, because you talked to me the other day when you was in my seat, but my friend told me you never really talk, but then you talked in my speech class, I was wondering like why you did your scene from the same movie as me. Why you never talk? I mean, well why you talk to me?" She was ranting, like she sometimes did when she was nervous. 

Tony did something in between a snort and a laugh, and a half head shake as if he though he thought she was crazy, making Xita stop talking. He looked at her brown eyes, and she looked back into his, her eyes studying all of his features, his studying hers.

She couldn't help but bite her thick bottom lip, because of the look that he was giving her, it was making her heart beat go crazy, as she played with the end of her shirt. She didn't even realize she was showing him that she was feeling him, just by the look in her eyes, and he hadn't even said anything yet.  

Her eyes roamed over his thick eyebrows and the scar on his smooth caramel skin and his nice plump lips that he licked when he noticed her eyes on them, and her eyes snapped back up to his. It wasn't on his whole face, but the smile was in his eyes. 

He slightly lifted his eyebrows, one time, before going back to writing in his journal. 

"So what you be writing?" Xita asked, breaking the silence again. He didn't look up. "Hoodie!" She tried to get his attention and that time, he looked up at her like she really lost her mind. 

"Excuse me?" His voice was so smooth, yet so deep, and he sounded like a grown ass man. That bedroom voice damn near made Xita lose her mind and whatever she was just thinking was lost. All she could think about was him and the sound that resonated from that mouth. 

Why was he looking at her like that? "Wait, what you say?" She asked, her eyes scrunching together in confusion. 

"What you call me?" He asked. His voice was like music to her ears; smooth like silk. She couldn't even remember what she said after hearing it again. 

"I forgot," she said shyly averting her eyes for only a second. 

"You called me Hoodie?" 

"Oh, umm yeah, that's what I been calling you, I mean, not that I be talking about you or anything, it's just that you always wear that hoodie, and," again, she stopped when he shook his head with a light chuckle and went back to writing. Her eyes tried to scan the page, but it was hard to read his cursive, but it looked like a poem. 

"Can I read it?" She asked. He didn't look in her direction, but she could see from his profile, when he lifted his eyebrows again, as if saying, yeah right, yet his pen never stopped moving.

She wanted to get up and go back to her seat, because he wasn't giving her any kind of play. She felt out of place. At the same time, though, she got a good vibe from him. Like he didn't mind her being there.