Chapter 26

"What you mean you got robbed?" Xita asked with her stomach already twisting and turning into a million different knots at the thought of being robbed. What if the person that robbed her came back?

"I got robbed! That's what I mean," Serenity whisper yelled like a mad woman, half ass scaring Xita. They couldn't both be up in there feeling scared about the shit. Somebody needed to be brave.

"Well what the fuck happened?" Xita asked and Serenity told her everything.

"Well first this dude was texting me, telling me he was gone come but then he said he would come later. Then he texted me later and said he was gone bring some girl with em.

"So he call me and we chopping it up, me and him and then he give the phone to this girl and they asking me about how much money I make doing this and if I like it whoopdee whoopdee whoo. And I told the female like yeah I made 300 already and she like that's it? Really I made 600 but in my mind 300 is still a lot of money but anyways, after they kept asking me all these questions or whatever, I ended up telling dude that I didn't think he should come no more.

"A couple of hours later, he hit me up again telling me outside. I went outside had the key in my pocket and I closed the door while I stood outside talking to him. I ain't like the way he was talking to me or whatever and finally I told him I felt like he should leave. He was like why and I was real with him I was like honestly I feel like you gone try to rob me.

"He was like naw I ain't finna try to rob you and all that kinda noise but I wasn't trying to hear that so then he was about to leave so I opened the door about to go in and he stopped me like can I get a hug? So I stepped back out and he was like I'm not about to hug you in front of all these people. So I step in the room and I leave the door cracked and he leaned it to hug me and pushed the door all the fucking way open I fell on the floor and everything.

"He snatched me up and threw me on the bed asking me where the money is. I knew the dude was crazy and didn't give a fuck because he left the door wide open. He didn't even know though when he was asking for my money and I was going in my bag to get it, I called Booney phone; he was at the drive thru at taco bell getting me something to eat when I called.

"I was begging and shit like just take the money and go but when he got it, he put it in his pocket and threw me down and started snatching on my clothes trying to get em off and I was yelling for people to help me, Xita I seen this dude peek his head in the door but when I made eye contact with him he walked off. Like it was broad daylight and nobody was doing nothing just watching it happen.

"And you know people be like well how much for this and we gotta tell em, they paying for time and not sex or whatever so when he was yanking off my clothes he was like now you about to pay for my time. He was about to rape me.

"I guess my phone lit up in the bed and he saw I had called Booney so he snatched my phone and ran out the door, but I chased him down the street all the way to the gas station until he just dropped my phone and kept running," Serenity finally finished her story.

"Damn," Xita mumbled, not really knowing how to feel about it. It was scary to imagine that shit happening like that was shit you only see in movies but here it was happening in real life to her friend and could very much so happen to her. It fucked with Xita bad.

"I was so fucking scared, I thought he was about to rape me."

"I would have been crying like a little bitch," Xita didn't know what else to say to her. Xita didn't know how to comfort or console someone. She barely knew how she felt herself half the time so he could she help someone else with their feelings?

"I ain't even gone lie, I was crying my eyes was all red and puffy, Booney took me back to his house and his girl cooked."

"You lying?" Xita asked with her mouth hung open, shocked.