Chapter 24

Two months had gone by, and Xita was chilling with Tony at his place. She sat on the couch, writing her short story for her writing class, while Tony sat at the other end, Xita's feet propped up on his lap while he played his Xbox football game.

Her and Mason, though they talked every now and then, were slowly but surely drifting apart, and neither of the two really seemed to notice. They still would text from time to time, but actually spending time together, was almost non existent.

A text came through on Xita's phone that was sat on the lamp by the hall, charging, and she glanced at it, and luckily, Tony's little brother Judah was walking through the hall way.

"Can you hand me my phone please?" She rushed out, before he totally bypassed her phone. She might as well had not said anything, because he looked at her, before looking at her phone, and then glancing at Tony, before he picked back up his steady pace of walking.

"Aye bruh, I be back later," and walked right out the door. Tony gave Xita this smile, that let her know, the shit was funny, and she knew better. Kicking his thigh and rolling her eyes, she hopped up from her seat and picked up her phone reading the text from Mason. Damn you can't hit nobody up no more?

I'm sorry, I don't text nobody that don't text me

I feel u

I'm just saying, if you don't hit me up, why would I hit you up?

I said I feel u

Putting her phone back on the table, she didn't text him back, she just went back to the couch laid down again, this time with her head in Tony's lap. "Damn naw, get off me, go talk to them hoes you got in yo phone," he joked before leaning down and pecking Xita's lips.

"Boy hush, my phone be dry as hell," she rolled her eyes, smiling up at him, just as her phone went off and Tony looked at her like yeah right. She couldn't lie, a lot of dudes, mainly from tagged would hit up her phone on kik at all different times of the day. "For real it do. I don't even be wanting to talk to them! Swear, I will wake up and have twenty messages on kik, but if I scroll through and ain't none of em from you, I don't even reply. I wait for you to hit me up before I even talk to anybody else," she admitted looking up at him.

"Girl stop lying! Sweetie got them hoes! You got the hotline over there!" He looked back at the tv as he played his game, making Xita chuckle before she went back to writing her story.

Her and Tony weren't an item, but you couldn't say that what they had wasn't serious. They were bestfriends, but at the same time more. He showed her the side of him that others rarely, if ever, saw. He showed his open and carefree side with her.

They shared more than just their deepest darkest secrets, yet never took their relationship to third base, even though they always came close.

"Can I be real with you Sweetie?" He asked, his eyes still glued to the tv.

"Always," she gave her automatic response.

"I'm gone be moving away next school year," he spoke, and her writing came to an abrupt hault as she looked up at him. "To go to college. I mean just because I'm leaving though, don't mean we can't still be friends and talk all the time. You know you my favorite person." She melted at those words. Tony got drunk and ended up telling Xita that she was his favorite person.

"Where?" She asked, feeling her heart tighten in her chest. Tony was someone she would take a bullet for, give her last breath too, and at the moment she felt like he was about to take hers away.

"Texas." That did it. Even though he wasn't leaving just yet, she willed herself not to cry, until the next words started to leave his mouth. "I think we should talk to other people though." She didn't know what to do or even say for that matter. She felt like he was breaking up with her and they weren't even together.

"I don't want to talk to other people Tony, I want to talk to you," Tony rolled his eyes at that.

"C'mon sweetie, it's not the end of the world. Plus you act like you ain't got all them other niggas hitting yo phone up all the time. You showed me the messages before I know you can have another nigga," he said, acting nonchalant about the whole situation.

"I ain't trying to talk to them other niggas though, I'm talking to you, and I want to talk to you! They don't matter to me like you do. You're my favorite person, Tony," she told him, now sitting up in the couch and facing him. She could see it in his eyes that he was fighting with himself.

Shaking his head, he couldn't help but smile down at this girl that was slowly but surely successfully taking bits and pieces of his heart away and keeping them for herself. He started into her innocent eyes and leaned forward, placing his hand on her cheek and tilting her head to the side, before placing a gente peck on her lips.

Then another.

And another.

The kisses grew, and the clothes lessened and though they had come close before, they broke that forbidden boundary, connecting the two on an even deeper level, as they went higher and higher into their own bliss, creating one.

"I love you, Sweetie," he whispered into her frizzing up hair, as they lay cuddled in his bed. He kissed the tear streaks and sweat that ran down her face and kissed her juicy lips. Sex with Tony brought tears to her eyes, it was that good. She could only imaagine how it would feel without a condom.

"I love you too, Tony," she mumbled against his lips with her eyes clothes. They had told each other they loved one another before, but this time, it was more. "You're my favorite person," she snuggled into his chest getting comfortable, before contently dosing off in his arms, with her echo being the last thing she heard before sleep tookover her.

*******

I was going to wait but I was like naw I been gone so long, that would be horrible for me to make yall wait! Tell me your thoughts on the chapter! How many of y'all was like I love you too Tony? Ctfu! I loved typing this chapter for some reason! Y'all sad Tony leaving though? I'm gone miss my baby lol

Story from this bitch from the mall..

Ok first off, this white girl got that cake! Ass just stupid fat for real! But she real cool, and I be going up there just chilling with her! The manager up there got a thing for me or whatever, but I'm happily taken.

In they store, its this round couch thing and it spin in a circle or whatever, and I'm sitting on it, and she laying on her stomach on it, and I'm using my feet to spin it around. Just so y'all know I am totally straight, even though, I can get very turned on by a female and may even think some of them is fine as hell.

Not being gay, I smack her ass, and I was like damn yo ass soft! Then she was basically like don't do that again because I'm bisexual and I like that shit and you gone make me wanna fuck you...

I didn't even know the chick was gay.

So when I'm about to leave, this chick was like what I don't get a good bye kiss? I said hell fucking naw! Then the manager dude was like what about me? I was like naw you can't get one either. He like I just want one on my cheek. I gives dude a kiss on the cheek (kissed my hand and put it on his cheek) and ole girl like, Hell naw I'm posed to be bae, but he can get a kiss on the cheek and I cant?

SO I'm like you want one of the cheek? She said yeah. I goes in to give this bitch a kiss, why she turn her head made me kiss the side of her mouth. I was like man you crazy as fuck, and walked off.

P.S. I would totally fuck her, but not without baby lol and his ass feel like I owe him a threesome anyways, so I'm like shit I got our bitch! Lmao! Don't judge me though!

Remember! Comments make me happy! XoxO