Chapter 5

This chapter will be dedicated to!!! @lindaverji who made me immensly happy with a follow back!! Almost gave me a damn - a damn - a damn - got damn me, I don't even know what lol But if you haven't already checked out her books, go ahead and do that right now!!! Enjoy the chapter

She sent Serenity a text letting her know the guy had left and she could come back. Serenity came back, peeking her head in, before pushing the door open and walking in, throwing a stack of twenties on the bed. 

"My bad for earlier, I ain't know nobody was here," she explained, walking over to the sink and looking at herself in the mirror, running her fingers through her hair. Xita couldn't understand why a girl so pretty would be selling her body. 

Xita's eyes went up and down the girls body, admiring her perfect figure. "It's cool," Xita said, counting the four twenties in her hand over and over again. She had never made so much money so fast in her life, the whole thing was just unreal. 

"You hungry or anything? We can order pizza or something," she walked back over to the bed and took a seat. 

"Yea," Xita jumped at the offer. She never turned down a meal. 

"What you want?" She asked looking around the room. "Where you put the money?" She asked as if she thought Xita would try to steal it. 

"It's over there, in the little tissue thing, just pull the metal part out the wall," she instructed Serenity, pointing to her hiding spot. 

"Oh okay, that's smart, I thought you would just put it in a drawer or something," she nodded her head in approval, taking the money out of the compartment. "That's what I would have done."

Xita didn't really know what to say to this girl. "Pepperoni," she said, remembering they were going to eat pizza. 

"Alright, Booney just text me he said he gone bring another girl over in a couple of hours." Xita couldn't believe it. How many girls did he have? Call it what you want, but Xita did not like the fact he had all these females working for him, when he had two good ones right here. 

"You know her?" Xita asked, feeling like taking a shower. She still felt dirty, even after wiping herself down. Instead though, she felt like trying on all of her clothes. 

"Nope. Don't know nothing about her, but I promise, she better be cool like you or she can catch these hands, no lie, hold up," she said, putting the phone to her ear, obviously calling for pizza. Xita felt good to hear the compliment from her though. 

"I feel you," Xita said. Xita didn't want to run into no smart mouth ass female either. She's quiet, but she don't play games with anybody. Xita remembered the other girls that Booney was trying to get her to have a threesome with. 

The first, her name was Desiree. She was huge as fuck. Now, she wasn't fat, probably what most people would call thick, but she was thick everywhere, and if Xita is fucking with a female, ain't no way, she gone be bigger than her. 

She looked like she had a slick ass tongue, so Xita knew from jump she was going to have a problem with her, especially since Desiree was supposed to be his top girl. She was bout her money, or that's what Booney said, which is why she was supposed to always be around. 

Then there was a girl names Ashley. Now Ashley wasn't big at all. She was real petite and obviously part of the itty bitty titty committee. She was dark skinned and didn't have much meat on her bones. She wasn't cute in the face at all. 

Xita knows she's not the prettiest girl in the world, but she wasn't trying to mess with a crackhead looking hoe, that was uglier than her. She had standards.