Chapter 23

Somebody said something about Monday, and I think they was telling me to update one Monday (today) Idk I couldn't completely understand her comment, but here y'all go!

Following behind Booney was some thick high yellow chick, big ass, long straight blonde weave pulled up into a ponytail, looking like she knew she was the shit. She was extremely pretty, with her high cheekbones, chinky eyes, and pouty lips. Seeing him next to her though, Xita didn't think they really looked like they belong together.

"Xita, Michelle, Michelle, Xita, you already met Serenity," Booney introduced them, but didn't say anything about her being his girlfriend, but she sure fit the description that she got from Serenity when they went to the mall.

"Hey," Xita spoke, trying to be polite. Bitch didn't even glance in her direction. Serenity and Xita shared a look before they both just grabbed the money they made, minus what they got from Zach and Teddy Bear, and handed it over to Booney, who put Xita's profit in her wallet, and Serenity's in his pocket.

"Y'all hungry?" Booney asked, taking a seat on Xita's bed and looking up at her. Xita couldn't stop herself from licking her lips, she wanted to lean forward and catch his bottom lip between her teeth and kiss him senseless but thought against it, since his girlfriend was standing there.

Instead she just shook her head no. Booney nodded at her and sunk his teeth into his bottom lip, letting it plop out leaving it wet with spit and winking at her, before lifting to his feet and following ole girl out the door.

Serenity and Xita just looked at each other and Serenity just shrugged before laying back, her eyes glued to her phone. "I thought for sure he seen them niggas leave and was gone say something," she admitted.

"Me too, had me scared a little bit," Xita too leaned back and began texting on her phone, when it rang.

"Hello?" She answered with a grin, knowing it was Tony on the other end.

"Hey Sweetie, sorry I couldn't talk earlier, what are you doing?" He asked, causing a million and one butterflies to errupt in her stomach.

"Nothing just laying down chilling with my friend," she glanced over at Serenity who didn't appear to even be paying attention.

"Where you at?"

"Umm this room," Xita answered, right away feeling uncomfortable.

"Call me when you get home then, I don't want to be interupting anything." He said, clearly wanting to get off the phone, making Xita's lip poke out.

Even though she wanted him to stay on the phone, she didn't voice her opinion, instead just said, "Okay, bye," and hung up her phone but it rang before she even hung up and she clicked over to Mason.

"Hey ma!" He answered excitedly.

"Wassup?" She answered back looking at the tv but not really watching it.

"Shit chillin, what you doing?"

"Just watching tv."

"You trying to chill?"

"I'm working right now," she told him, not wanting it to really sound as bad.

"You working? Or you working?" He asked jokingly, causing a small smile to form on her face and a slight chuckle to escape her lips.

"Nigga the second one," se rolled her eyes.

Even though she was 'working' he stayed on the phone with her, even when she put him on hold while she took calls from customers, and when someone stopped by, he had her call him back. It was close to midnight, when she was yawning on the phone.

"Would you be surprised if I told you I had a threesome?" She asked out of the blue.

"Hell naw ma! Yo ass a little freak I can tell! Or maybe not, shit I don't know. You want to though?" He asked, making Xita bust out laughing.

"I'm just asking lil ugly!" She giggled. "I ain't never been with a girl."

"She lying!" Serenity yelled out making Xita laugh, pressing the phone into her shoulder.

"Bitch shut up! Hello? Ignore her, she lying!"

"No she not! She ate my pussy and everything!" Serenity was cracking up in her bed, and Xita was laughing like a motherfucker too.

"Stop lying! I do not eat cat! You don't believe her right?" She asked, pressing the phone back to her ear.

"Naw ma," he said, and she could tell he licked his lips. "Yo lips ain't never tasted like pussy to me," he said making Xita choke on the breath she had taken.

"Nu uh! I'm not playing with you right now!"

"I wish you was, like you playing with that bitch over there."

Xita's face was buried into her pillows trying to drown on out her words so Serenity wouldn't hear, "I do not be playing with that girl," she whispered.

"Yes she do!" Serenity spoke loud enough for Mason to hear, making him bust out laughing.

"Damn Xita, you don't even play with me! But you playing with that random ass broad over there! Shit she probably watch you play with yo own cat too! Sitting on each other face and shit! You know I'm the jealous type right?" Mason asked in playful yet serious annoyance.

"I'm sorry daddy," she rolled her eyes joking back.

"Don't be sorry hoe, be careful!" Serenity joined in on her conversation once more, making all three of them bust out laughing.

At about two in the morning, Xita was dosing off on the phone with Mason, until she finally had fallen asleep with the phone pressed to her ear. Mason was a cool ass person to talk to and Xita loved the friendship that they shared, and even though Booney was in her line of sight too, Tony was her main focus.

As you all know! Comments make me happy! Never forget that! How did y'all feel about this chapter? Leave me feedback please and I'll love you forever! Keep those ideas coming! I used someones idea in my next chapter! She gets the dedication on this chapter, and whoever can give me another idea will get the dedication next chapter! I know my chapters are shorter now, but don't kill me! I feel like that would help me update faster, instead of trying to reach a certain number, which was kicking my ass by the way! My goal is 1000-2500 words! 2-4 pages on wattpad. (Used to be at least 5000, anything higher and I felt like I was on top of the world lol) Just so y'all know, the next chapter (which I feel is way better than this one) is already typed up! If I can get them awesome comments that y'all always leave, it'll be up in no time!

Short story from me and my son!!!

Ok, I don't know if any of y'all have seen that video with ole girl going to jail, hollering about how she legally blind, she can't see, so she couldn't have driven the getaway car! That's her story and she sticking to it! I love you mama! P.O.P. Holding It Dinnnnee! Pimp Squad For Life Baby! Well videos on the side! lol

I drove us home the other day, and I was like "I am legally blind! I did not drive the get away car! I can not see! I am legally blind! That's my story and I'm sticking too it!"

My son is like, "but you can see, mom." Like he confused.

My ass yell out, "BURLY!(barely) I can see! BURLY!" Ctfu!

Got to add my sister in too. She was talking on the phone to her friend, and her friend is like, "Can you hear me?"

My sister gone yell back, talking bout, "BURLY!"

This shit crack me up I'm sorry y'all if it be boring lol