Chapter 14

This chapter said, "Ya ready fa meh?" *Mario voice* lmao this chapter is dedicated to OhTayBad just because!! I tried to make it twice as long since I missed an update, but ummm.. it's longer than usual? Lol Anyway hope you guys enjoy!! and Wattpad seems to have taken all my pictures off the previous chapters, got me feeling some type of way, because one of em, I can't find like ugh!!! Anyways!!

"Mhmm, he ain't allat though huh?" Lola smacked her red lip stick stained lips as soon as Xita walked through the door. She stood with her hips cocked to the side and her fist sitting upon them. Xita looked at her, like she lost her mind. 

"He ain't," Xita shrugged, walking toward the back with Lola following right being her. 

"Oh that kiss wan't allat either, I see you boo! Get it!" She clapped her hands one time, and moved her head to some beat only she could hear. "Brother look like he could be the best thang since sliced bread!" Xita laughed at her, pulling off her clothes and putting on her work clothes when she got in the back. 

"Girl, you crazy! He just was giving me a ride, I was trying to say thank you, " she lied.

"Mhmm whatever, I seen that kiss though!"

"I ain't know he was gone do that!" She laughed, slipping on her shirt, before bending over to pull on her pants.  

"Mhmm, that ass though! I know you gotta be giving it to him! Ooo, I think that shit got fatter since yesterday, y'all be fucking huh?! I knew it!" She pointed at Xita, her face taking on a look of happy shock. 

Xita was so embarrassed, she didn't even know what to say or do. She just ignored her, throwing her apron on and tying it around her back. "We don't even be doing nothing," Xita lied. 

"Oh what you working for him then?" Xita hesitated for only a second, but that was all Lola needed. "Oh shit no! Not you!  Not baby Xita! I ain't even know yo ass was even fucking! Who you be fucking? Bitch why you ain't tell me? Oh shit! Put me on!" Xita couldn't help but laugh at her. 

"I ain't never even say I was working for him," she pointed out. 

"Shit you ain't have to! Lola Bunty know!" She pursed her lips and lifted her perfectly arched brow, making Xita laugh at her. 

"Whatever, we got work to do," Xita said, pushing the door open and walking out, where Zack was putting together sandwiches with a line of four people. 

"Don't think we not gone talk either," Lola walked behind Xita and getting in the line and started taking orders and putting sandwiches together. 

"What kind of meat goes on a B.L.T.?" Xita was getting sick of this shit. B.L.T. Bacon. Lettuce. Tomatoes. Dumb ass people had been asking dumb ass questions all day. 

"Chicken," Xita dead panned, looking this lady right in her eyes, and Lola busted out laughing. 

"I thought the B stood for bacon though?" 

"Well if you knew what kind of meat come on it, why you asking me?" 

"You know what, you can keep your damn sandwich, I need to talk to a manager," the lady huffed. Usually, Xita would have cared, but for some reason as the moment, she didn't. 

"The manager isn't in right now, I'm in charge," Xita told the lady and as if God was not on her side, the manager walked in. 

That lady really went and told on her too. Xita couldn't believe it. Like how old are you? You got to be like twelve or something to be telling on somebody. Xita didn't even care, she just kept on working. 

"Why you do that lady like that?" Lola asked when the lady had left and they were wiping off some of the tables. 

"Do her like what?" Xita asked. She didn't even know what Lola was talking about.