Meant For Us

The guys had just gotten the kids on board. It was a complete shit show. At first, their objective was to paint a target for a delivery, but it all turned upside down. As soon as they were in range, and painted the target, the group caught sight of kids. The sick basterds were using kids as drug mules. Clay, Rogue, Jenson, Cougar, and Pooch couldn't just sit back and watch the innocent children be blown to pieces. So, they went in and got the kids out. Now all they needed to do was wait for Clay, he had one goal, one objective, and that was to take out the main target. Apparently it had gone as plan, Clay had called over the com that he was on his way. However, when the time had come it was apparent that he had company. Struggling to keep up beside him was a wounded man, glasses covering his face, his leg soaking with blood. Two other men behind him, one Hispanic another African. "Woah whoa whoa clay what is this?" Rogue asked stopping them as they climbed on the bus.

"Relax" he spoke sternly setting the wounded in a seat as another filed in beside him. "They're a spec ops group, their objective was to get these kids out we got in the way of that."

"Look guys we can settle this out later" Jenson spoke up over everyone's voices. "For now we have to get out of here. There's less than five minutes until detonation"

Pooch was next to speak as everyone sat down "Alright boys and girls please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and please enjoy the-"

Suddenly the leader of the spec ops stood angrily, his Hispanic arm stretching forward to place a gun to pooches temple. All the kids screamed as The Losers all rose in anger. "This bus doesn't move, we still got someone on the inside." His deep voice carried all through the bus.

Jenson looked to both the screen and the men multiple times, "Well we need to leave, now, otherwise there is no way we can clear the blast radius" he flipped the screen in order to show the others.

"She said she was on her way, she will be here!" the injured man yelled gripping his leg. Instantly all the guys froze looking to the soldiers.

"She?" Clay coughed up.

Suddenly there was a loud crash on the top of the bus and the whole thing shook causing all the children to scream. In almost a heart-beat, two bodies rolled down the wind shield of the bus and over the hood. Everyone fell silent as they disappeared in front of the bus. It was silent for the next few seconds, everyone's eyes staring out the wind shield waiting for anything... Two bodies went down, but so far none had come up.

Soon though, like a shark out of water, the two sprang up in a heap of violence as a flash of blond was thrown against the hood. They all cringed as she hit the hood and the man gripped her throat. She struggled, her hand against his face gouging at his eyes as he pulled tightly against her throat. "Cal!" The injured man yelled to her, immediately though everything went silent as a gunshot ripped through the air. The man outside fell as their leader slowly lowered his gun from the inside of the bus.

Soon his voice was the only thing that was heard, he called out to her "Calvin let's go!" Within an instant of catching her breath the woman rolled off the hood and scooted onto the bus gripping the seats.

Pushing through everyone with a short explanation from her leader she sat beside the wounded man. "Hell happened to you? Nothing like being fashionably late"

"Ran into your ex-girlfriend" she mumbled. "Got a little caught up" they all chuckled, including the kids.

He just rolled his eyes, "Eh I like the ones that put up a fight" with a wink sent her way, his lips curved into a devious smile. In response, Calvin flipped him off sitting fully back against the seat.