make it harder on cal

"Why?" Calvin closed her eyes resting her head against the backdrop of the crate. 

Angrily, Rogue wound his food back driving it harshly into the left side of her abdomen. "Because-" He kicked again. "-Clay's a joke." 

Slowly, stepping back from her heaving frame, Rogue began pacing back and forth. "Says the man who turned in his friends for a free ride." 

With one spin, he was driving his now brass covered knuckles into the left temple of her head. "You're damn right I did! He wasn't getting us anywhere, he promised to get us home." 

It had been a long 30 minutes from what she could tell. Somehow, deep down though, she knew that it had been longer. Rogue had cut beaten, and stripped her body. Now, residing in nothing but her torn utility pants and sports bra, she stared at him through swelling eyes and bleeding teeth. 

Of course she wasn't going give the basterd the satisfaction of hearing beg- he would have to kill her before she did. 

"They were your friends."

"No. Clay was my friend. The rest of them were nothing more than a group of rejects that I was stuck babysitting." he had slowly turned towards the table looking for something in the dim light. "But what did it matter anyway, what they thought of me. As soon as you stepped into the picture, it all changed."

"So this is what this is about?!" She chuckled letting her dizzy head rock back and forth. "You're jealous?"

"Of you?!" He laughed as well. "Please- the only reason your in that little redneck group is because they feel sorry for you." This caught her attention. "We ran into people like you before, strays that were swept up off the street. We never kept them around though, we used them, then we hit the road; it's just how things were. You were kept because of pity, because your friends died for a cause they couldn't even wrap their heads around." 

A metal wire occupied it's own space within his hands. Casually wrapping it around each of her wrists, he started moving towards the other side of the container with it. 

"You're nothing Calvin. Just a waste of god damn space that nobody is going to come looking for. Anyone that ever cared about you burned to the ground." Watching him Calvin noted how he wrapped the wire around some type of out-lit. 

"Oh fuck off." 

"Now now spec. Op." he grinned towards her before grabbing ahold of the light switch. "That's not very nice." Flipping it upwards, Calvin's world turned into a blur as electricity ran throughout her body. She screamed through clenched teeth,  muscles tensing until they gave out. 

Finally, after what seemed to be hours, he flipped the switch downwards she was able to relax and breath again. "Now technically I'm not allowed to kill you." He turned on the switch again. "Simmons put a pretty wealthy bounty on your head." 

As soon as the electrical current ran short, she collapsed against the wall closing her eyes. 

"But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun." With a flick of a finger, her muffled screams echoed through the container once again. "Anyway-" He reached to his side grabbing a torch from the table. "A little birdy told me you were afraid of fire." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With no power left in her system, Calvin slumped against the wall clinging onto her conciousness with a thread. 

He gave up on the electrocution long ago. Seeing the cold sweat and wearing power he knew that it had done it's job. So, instead, he had flicked on the torch running it back and forth beneath the crevis of her fore arm and elbow. 

"Now, Calvin." He rose putting away the torch. All she was able to do was stare at the flame, watch as it burned brightly before connecting with her skin. 

Somewhere in the background after he set down the propane tank, he smashed a glass bottle against the table before him. "I know you won't talk, and frankly there is no information I want to get out of you. But, I was informed to losen you up a bit." With at least three good sized pieces of glass in his hand, his other gripped the bottom of her chin with a force that made her open her mouth. It was then that he reached forward forcing the shards into the gums of her teeth. 

Before Calvin had a chance to react, Rogue had wound back and planted yet another hit onto the left side of her face. his right had was dominant, so her left side suffered for it. 

Immediately the pain surged through her mouth, and layers upon layers of blood began pouring out. 

He didn't give in though. Instead, it seemed as if he were taking his frustrations out on her complete. Kick after punch, punch after swipe, swipe after choke. Soon, it all just turned into a blur for Calvin. There was no escaping it, no way to slip out; and as soon as Rogue stepped back to look at his handy work, Calvin's body caved. There was no more fighting, no more strength. 

Nothing left. 

Not until he did it. 

With one last look over his shoulder, Rogue moved towards the exit of the shipping car. 

He knew that there wasn't enough to kill her, he knew that she was tough enough to resist the embrace of death. He knew that Calvin could take the pain. 

So, in one swift movement, Rogue flipped the light switch on one more time before grabbing the handle to the door, stepping out, and never looking back.