Counting Down

Pulling into the warehouse, Cal cracked her fingers impatiently next to Jensen. If they were going to kill Max tonight, she was going to make sure he knew her name. Sure he didn't know that her boys were on that bird, but he wanted them dead none the less. And by his self riotous actions, her boys were gone for good. 

The car came to a halt just before the armed truck. Pooch had lowered it to the warehouse with ease and was slowly climbing out of the chopper alongside Aisha. Clearly, Pooch did not look happy. 

"Fellas, not gonna believe this shit." Pooch started. "Not gonna believe this. Wade was there." 

"He with Travis's group?" Clay asked. 

Pooch just sighed. "They made us Clay. No question." 

"Who is he?" Cal asked crossing her arms. 

"ran counter gorilla operations..." Pooch took a breath. "Let's just say he's a bad man." 

"I thought you were bad men." Aisha motioned towards them. 

Coug was actually the one to speak up next. It slightly caught Cal off guard. "He's worse." 

"Alright, but right now." Rogue stepped forward. "We need to deal with the heavily armed genius inside this truck." 

Slowly, they all began to step forward. "You ready?" Clay asked the team. 

Nodding, Cal jumped up onto the top of the truck as Clay handed her the hose. From there, she stuck the nozzle into the air vent above. Then, with the signal, the gas was turned on and slowly began pouring into the truck. Inside you could hear the men scrambling about to her away. 

After so long, Clay stepped forward knowing everyone in the truck was soaked. "Alright, let's unlock this thing." Then, he pulled of Jensen's crossbow bolt and the doors swung open. Meanwhile, Cal stayed up top in case the guards decided to take any action. 

"Hit the ground!" The first guard commanded as they filed out. "Hit the ground or we'll blow your head off." 

Cal immediately let out a breathy chuckle. 

"Yeah I don't think so." Clay matched her smile. 

"First and final warning." 

Biting her lip, Cal shook her head. "Gasoline and Muzzle flash? Think about it." 

As soon as the soldiers began putting down their weapons, all of the losers flushed out from the sides of the vehicle tranquilizing them all but one. 

"Coug." Clay commanded. On order, Coug climbed into the back of the truck in search for Max. "Where is he?" 

"Who?" The guard asked confused. 

... Clay stood his ground. "Max." 

Again, the guard responded with a confused expression. "Who the hell is Max?" 

Not hesitating a second more, Rogue knocked out the guard with a tranquilizing dart. All attention went straight to Aisha. "I can explain." She tried. 

Instantly though, Cal jumped down from the truck and stormed past her and to the guards. "Shut up." She mumbled. 

Then, picking the weapons off of each soldier, Cal slowly started handing them off to the Losers. Meanwhile, Coug. pulled out a box from the back of the truck. As soon as Jensen was commanded to open it, Cal walked around Aisha pulling any weapon or pistol from the woman's body. Then, the Marine pushed a pistol flush against the back of her head. 

Each loser waited patiently for Jensen to tell them what it was. But Cal? Her finger was just itching to pull the trigger. 

"It's a hard drive, from Goliath. Only the multinational manufacturer of everything." The sarcasm dripped from his words.