This One's For Us

The sun beat down on her pale skin. A soft breeze gliding beneath the openings of her leather jacket. 

Cal lay on top of the brick wall, her head resting comfortable against her backpack. Clay had met someone last night, a girl. Apparently her name was Aisha, and she could get the gang back into the United States. The plan was shady, no details available at first, but apparently after the meeting today they would know the full details. 

At her feet, Pooch sat with her legs across his lap. The man was going on about his family back home in a quiet conversation with her while Clay and Rogue kept their conversation to themselves. Thanks to her training, she was able to tone in on both. 

There were two people missing though, Coug. and Jen. Both had gone out on a reliever night. All of the boys but Pooch did it. They would go out, meet some girls, sleep with them, then come back to the room. It was how they got by and kept sane. But Calvin, she usually just kept to herself. Sometimes sneak off to enlist herself into some street fight only to be nagged by Jenson when she came back with a set of fresh bruises. However, it was a a great source of income for the gang. 

A pair of soft hums caught her attention from both conversations. Leaning her head backwards and tilting her sunglasses off of her eyes, she peeked behind her to see two light blue scooters skidding to a stop. The owners were two woman, and of course on the back was Coug. and Jenson. 

Keeping her eye on the boys, Calvin watched as each climbed off the back carefully. Then, Coug placed a kiss on his woman's lips sweetly while Jensen tried to do the same. However, the Jensen's girl turned away from his kiss and moved to Coug who closed in with one of his own. Calvin chuckled feeling her legs jerk as Pooch did the same. 

Eventually though, the to woman skidded off leaving Jensen with a disappointed look. Then, keeping his head down he waved them off and step towards the stone wall. There, he took off his backpack and threw into the grass on the other side. Soon enough her head was being lifted from the stone and placed in his lap. 

She didn't hesitate. Instead, she reached into the strap of her boot and began twirling one of her knives between her fingers. "Am I the only one that see's the shirt?" Rogue asked through their silence. 

Taking off her glasses Calvin looked up to the light pink shirt that Jensen was wearing. With a sigh, she put the glasses back over her eyes. "No." 

"What?!" Jensen defended. "It's my niece's soccer team!" Across his chest in cursive letters and flowers was the word Petunias. "They're undefeated! And I looked up their stats online, my girl is the star player!" 

Groaning, Rogue pushed himself away from the nearby tree and walked away with Clay by his side. Pooch just chuckled following suit with Coug right next to him. "Guys!" He called with his hands in the air. 

Eventually though, it was just Jensen and Calvin left. "They're undefeated Cal..." He trailed off somewhat sad. 

Calvin let out a quiet chuckle before kicking her feet off the warm stone where Pooch had just been sitting. "That's great Jen." One by one she placed each strap of her backpack over her shoulders. Then, extending her hand out to him she nodded backwards in the direction of the team. "Now come on." 

The sun lit her pale skin with a warm glow, and as he glanced to her finger-less glove covered had, she bit his lip before taking it.  He was hoisted to his feet in an instant while she also reached forward snagging the baseball cap off of his head and putting it on hers. 

Together the two made their way through the cemetery behind the others. "A cemetery?" Rogue asked carefully. 

"Better than a ball pit." Clay responded. The two went back and forth and Calvin tuned in. Meanwhile, Jensen was blabbering on and on about his little nieces soccer team.