All His Fault

Jensen was trapped. In front of him a wall of windows overlooked the city, to his right the pair of elevator doors were working their way up to him, to his left was a staircase that was locked from the other side, and directly behind him was the open hallway that was now blocked off by two security guards.

With sweat rolling down his forehead, Jake ass forced to put his hands in the air at their command. "Now don't move!" The guard on the right demanded.

Now was the only time his true talent would ever come in handy, stalling.

"Okay, okay guys... let's just put the guns down." He tried soothing them. Obviously though, by their locked aim, it wasn't going to work. "No?" He rose name eyebrow. "Well then I guess it's fair I only warn you.  I am this secret government  project. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff. Anal stuff. Turned me into a dangerous Telekinetic.
As the old saying goes - you don't start none... there won't be none."

The leading security guard just chuckled. "Yeah? Well Telekinetic yourself out of this." Quickly he stepped forward with a pair of handcuffs.

As fast as he could Jen extended his fingers in a gun shape and pretend fired. From behind him in the towering building across the street, cougar let off a shot taking down the man that Jen had been aiming for.

When the shot went off, Calvin had exploded from around the corner grabbed ahold of the arm of the other guard. Then with as much momentum as possible, her feet raced across the bordering wall until she was able to spin wrapping her legs around his neck. Only moments later, she was twisting until she received a satisfying snap and the guard was dead.

In one steady hair flip, she was rolling to her feet and crouching toward Jensen's side. "Oh my god!" He laughed as loudly as possible. "That was awesome!"

Momentarily as the words left his mouth though, another wave of at least 7 guards rounded the corner guns blazing. Reacting on pure instinct Calvin tackled Jen into the now open elevator as he scrambled for the large metal suitcase in his possession.

A loud thud was all Jen could really make out as they collided onto the ground, Calvin on top of him. Sparks flew from the frame of the door before Cal had forcefully kicked the closing button. As her foot made contact, her lips pursed in anger with a ripping "fuck!"

Soon, silence consumed them as the elevator began to move downwards.

"Holy shit." He breathed staring at the ceiling with a smile. "What a rush. I don't get something like that everyday, but I'm guessing you do. This is probably all just routine to you, but what you did back there? Jesus christ where did you learn to do that?! You have to teach me sometimes, or is that just a girl thing, the whole leg twist attack? Might be wierd if a 200 pound guy thigh choked another man. Maybe I'll just leave that one to you huh?" Turning to her with a smile, immediately his heart sank.

Calvin's face was contortions in pain, her hand holding onto her side like her life depended on it. That's when it totally hit him. "Oh my god, Calvin." He sprang to his knees tossing the suitcase to the side. "Shit, you got shot." He crouched above her pulling away her hand to inspect it.  However, it was worse than he though. Calvin had been shot three times.

Once on her thigh, another on her left shoulder, and one final time in her abdomen. Red soaked through the torn and tattered business suit that hugged her body. "No shit sherlock." Her agony filled voice choked.

Letting the few years of training he had kick in, Jake pressed his hand against her side trying to stop the bleeding. "Clay." He spoke into the mic. "Clay can you hear me? Calvin's hurt. Bad."

All he got in return though was static.

"It's the elevator." She licked her now crimson red lips while trying to fight off the tingling numbness that was starting in her side.