Snake in my bed ? Leaving the Palace

I woke up and felt something moving on my feet I look at it and saw a snake I screamed.

Dimitri POV

I was about to take a bite on my hot dog when I heard someone scream. Vika accidentally spit out her drink and 10 guardians came running upstairs. "Whats happening ? " my mother Olena asked a few minutes later a stretcher followed and went upstairs. A guardian came down and bow down "Why did Rose screamed ? "

The guardian replied "Their was a snake at the edge of her bed we don't know where it came from but don't worry the princess is fine she just twisted her ankle since she fell down her bed" Janice replied "Where is she ? " the guardian replied " Infirmary excuse me " with that he left.

Paul hid behind me as 4 guardians came down with a big snake they placed it in a cage and closed it "We will just bring this snake to the zoo " The guardian said Abe nodded his head in approval.

A maid came and said "Your Majesty your daughter twisted her ankle and is it okay If I just bring her food at her room she doesn't want to use a wheelchair " Janice nodded her head.

"Uncle Dimka will Auntie Roza be alright ? " Paul asked "Yes she will be alright "

my grandmother Yeva spoke up and said "Can we see her ? " Abe nodded his head yes

We all went upstairs and a maid came out of her room she bow down and left. Abe knocked on the door and Rose yelled for us to come in.

I look at her and she is at her bed eating we closed the door and walked towards her Abe removed the blanket and we saw a bandage on her left ankle.

"Did the snake bite you ? " Mama asked "Almost" She replied we sat down and talked to her.

10 minutes later

Rose POV

"Your Highness Prince Adrian and Prince Mason is here and they would like to see you should I let them in ? " Alberta asked I nodded my head yes.

Adrian and Mason came in and bow down The Belikov Family smiled at them Adrian sat in my bed and said "Does is it hurt ? " Mason replied "Of course it hurts how would you feel if you twisted your ankle ? "

I laugh as the two of them started to bicker I threw a book at them and it hit their back "OW ! " They said "That's how I feel " they glared at me and I laughed

Adrian sat at the edge of my bed and stared at my broken ankle "Don't you dare heal me " I said "Mason hold her " Adrian said Mason hold me and Adrian started to heal my feet I can feel the magic and I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later he stopped and a maid gave him some blood juice "I hate you " I said "I had to " he said drinking his blood

"Hey Adrian do you have a cousin " Mason asked Adrian pointed at Dimitri, Karolina , Sonya and Vika. Olena smiled at him and said "So you handle spirit ? " Adrian nodded his head yes "Lissa also handles spirit "

3 days later

I look at my things that are already pack. Today is the day where I will be going to Russia a guardian took my bags and left. "Princess it's time " A guardian said

I went out of my room and hugged my mom and father "Don't worry we'll see you at your wedding The Belikov Family are nice they would take care and love you as much as we did. I hugged them tight I look at Alberta and she smiled at me "Sorry I can't come because of the munchkin but don't worry I'll visit you. " Alberta's husband didn't allowed her so that's why she can't come also because of the baby.

I got inside of the the limo and silently cried now I'm alone The Belikov Family already left 2 days ago to prepare the palace. I closed my eyes and prayed that everything will be alright.

AT RUSSIA

The guard opened the gates and the limo went inside a maid took my things and went inside a guardian opened the door and bowed at me. I look at the palace and wow it's beautiful.

I went inside and look at the chandelier and paintings

I went inside and look at the chandelier and paintings. Then I saw Zoya running and being chased by a dog and the dig being chased by a maid.

I chuckled and felt a little bit nervous. "Princess your here come with me please " I followed the guy and he led me to a room and said "Your Majesty will be here in a few minutes " with that he left I look at my surroundings and saw some family portraits then I remember what Mason told me "Be careful with Dimitri's father he is a dangerous man he raped his wife Olena so that's why they got a divorce just be careful Rose " I look at a painting that has a name on the bottom " Ex King Randall "

Then I felt someone hold my shoulder I quickly grabbed my stake and turn around and saw Dimitri "Geez Comrade you scared me ! " He chuckled and said "Sorry and Comrade ? " I placed my stake back at my bag and said "That's your nickname " He chuckled "Come on I'll show you our room " He said "Our room ? "

He walked towards me and pinned me against the wall "Roza...Roza...Roza you and I will be married in 4 months you and I need to bond " with that he grabbed my hand and we left the room.

We went upstairs and went to a hallway that has a double doors. He opened it

"Why is it all dark and red ? " I ask nervously "Because I want it to be sexy like you " He said huskily I took my stuffs and started to unpack it

Once I was done I look at Dimitri who is lying down at the bed shirtless revealing his 4 packs and he is reading a book he look at me and he smirked oh God please help me survive with this hot guy.