Going Back To Russia and Cabin

There will be a sex scene in this chapter so please read at your own risk.

Going Back To Russia and Cabin

3 days later

Rose POV

"This is your captain speaking only 1 hour to go and we will be landing in Russia Thank You " I smiled and fixed my stuffs.

I lye down at the bed exhausted then I felt someone kissing my lips. I smiled I opened my eyes and saw Dimitri "Hi Roza " He said I smiled Dimitri wrapped his arms around me and said "I m the big spoon " I chuckled

I turn around and snuggled closer to him. "I love you Comrade " He kissed my head and said "I love you more " after that I slowly fall asleep.

.....................

I woke up and I can feel the sun on my face I opened my eyes and saw Dimitri he look at me and he smiled. He put me down and I smiled "Let's go to the cabin " He said

We went to the cabin and he locked the door. Dimitri kissed my lips and I kiss him back.

"Roza" He murmured "Take me to the bed Comrade " I moaned he lay me down on the bed and I moaned as he kiss my neck.

He removed my shirt and continue to kiss my lips I tugged on his shirt and he removed it I removed his pants and Dimitri push me back at the bed.

He removed my skirt and he stared at me black lace bra and black lace pantie he kissed my lips and said "God your so beautiful that it hurts "

He unclasped my bra and sucked my nipple "Fuck " I said he made his way down to my pantie and he removed he sucked my clit and I moaned.

I arched my back and moaned louder God he have a good mouth. He stop sucking my clit and removed his boxers revealing his huge member he put on the condom and kissed my lips.

He entered his man hood inside of me and I screamed God he was huge "Fuck your tight " He said he continue to push and I moaned.

He made his thrust faster "Fuck I'm gonna cum " I yelled he continue to push inside of me and I moaned "Roza cum with me " He said a few more thrust we cum.

I screamed in pleasure Dimitri lye down beside me exhausted. "You taste good my love " He said I closed my eyes exhausted.

Dimitri pulled me closer and I smiled "I love you Comrade " he kissed my cheek and said "I love you too " we both got dressed and went to the palace.

"You took my virginity away Comrade " I said he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We went inside and Mama surprised me "Oh Roza there you are I have been looking for you ! Come on we need to get your size for your wedding gown " with that she dragged me to the Tailors Room.

Dimitri POV

"Hey Dimka " Ivan said sitting next to me I smiled at him. "What's sup ? " He ask "Nothing just watching my nephew and nieces play " I said

He smiled and look down "He you okay ? " I asked he nodded his head yes "Don't worry I'm fine "

I smiled at him Vika then came and said "Hey Dimka, Roza is looking for you she's at her bed room " I thanked her and went to Roza's bed room.

I knocked on her door and she yelled for me to come in.

I went inside and locked the door I look at her bed room and wow its not that girly unlike Vika's room.

"I requested Mama to not over decorate it because I just like it simple " She said

I smiled at her she lye down at her bed and patted the side beside her I lye down beside her and she rubbed her fore head "You okay ? " I asked

"Your sisters drive me crazy " She said I pulled her closer to me and massaged her head.

"Mm... Mm" Roza mumbled I smiled "Comrade ? "

"Mm...?" She smiled at me and said "I wanna get marry to you already " she said

I smiled and said "Our wedding is 2 months away can't you wait ? " she shook her head no.

i chuckled and kiss her lips she pouted "You look cute " I said she glared at me "Looks like the cute baby turned into an angry baby " I said

"Don't call me cute baby " She said "Then don't call me Pookie Bear ! " I said laughing Roza hugged me and I smiled

"Love you Pookie Bear ! " She said "Love you too Roza so much "

She opened the TV and Sponge Bob was playing "Your too old for that show " I said she moved away from me and I laughed I pulled her closer and said "Your not going anywhere " She chuckled and kissed my lips.

I got on top of her and continue to kiss her lips "Is the door locked ? " Roza asked I kissed and suck her neck and said "Yup "