Truth and having a little fun

Rose POV

"Why will Mama be angry ? " Oh shit ! I turn around and saw Dimitri.

"I....um.......I......." Vika said trying to get the 2 words "out of her mouth.

Dimitri walked towards us and asked me "Roza what do you know ? " I stared at him in the eyes and saw that he is curious.

I look at Vika and she is staring at the floor. "I don't want to tell you...... I want Vika to be the one to tell you " I said

He turned his gaze to Vika and said "Don't make me call Yeva " Vika whimpered "I believe I heard my name " I look at the person and it's Yeva with Mama, Karolina and Sonya.

"I'm sorry " Vika cried "Vika I'm your mother tell me what's wrong " Mama said hugging her "I'm pregnant and it's Jesse's baby " She said

"You got pregnant by Jesse since when did you two had sex ?!?!?!" Dimitri yelled

"1 week ago " Vika answered scared. "I'll arrange a marriage with Vika and Jesse. " Yeva said "I'm gonna go " Dimitri said "Are you mad ? " Vika asked "I'm not mad just disappointed " Dimitri answered.

~~The Next Day~~

Rose POV

"Hey isn't that Dimitri ? " Adrian asked I look at the direction that he is looking at and it is Dimitri.

I excused my self and walked towards him. I tapped his shoulder and he smiled at me "Hi Love " He said

I hugged him and he kissed my fore head "What are you doing here ? " I asked "Just came to pick you up from school " He answered

I smiled at him I bid good bye to Mason since Adrian is busy sticking his face to a girl.

We got inside the car and Dimitri pulled me into his lap. I smiled we talker about my day and I'm glad that his not that disappointed at Vika anymore after 15 minutes of talking he closed the curtain of the car and kissed my lips.

I moaned as he kissed my neck he unbuttoned the two buttons of my blouse and kissed my lips.

"Ummm.....were here " The driver said Dimitri growled

I button back my blouse and got off the car we entered the palace and Mama stared at me "Why do you have a hickey on your neck ? " She asked

"Did you and Dimka had sex in the car ? " Sonya asked shocked "No we didn't he was just kissing my neck and he accidentally gave me a hickey " I said "I don't think it was accidentally Roza " Dimitri said smirking.

"I'm gonna go to my room " I said embarrassed.

Sex Scene

I went to my room and Dimitri followed me he closed the door and pushed me against the wall he unbuttoned my blouse and remove my skirt I moaned.

He pick me up and lye me down at the bed I removed his duster and he threw it to the side I removed his pants and his shirt leaving him in his boxers I sat up and let him remove my blouse

He kissed my lips and my neck I moaned. "Get ready to scream my name " He said.

He put on a condom and slowly slipped his man Hood inside of me. I moaned he made his thrust faster and I screamed "FUCK DIMITRI YOU HIT MY SPOT " He continue to push and the more he push the more it gets deeper.

After a few more thrust I cum he bend down and taste me "You taste so good my love " He said I moaned as he suck my clit.

He pick me and took me to the bathroom and I can't help it but smiled.

We took a quick shower and I put on a black strapless bathing suit I went to the Jacuzzi that is on my room and sat there Dimitri put on his boxers and sat next to me I lay down my head on his shoulder and smiled he kissed my fore head and we relaxed our body on the Jacuzzi.

Authors Note

Short chapter I know I'm sorry for that but I still need to do some other stuffs my flight will be next week a d I haven't packed yet so yeah next chapter will be long I promise.

P.S please read the book called Hallow Hearts by iristhecutie02 but you have to read the first book and it's called letters to rose you'll love it as much as I did.