Epilouge

20 years later

Dimitri POV

"Happy Anniversary my love. " I said she smiled and hugged me. "Alisha!!! Where's my beauty blender??? " Diana yelled "Shut up I'm sleeping!! " Brian yelled "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!! " Brianna yelled we laughed and went out of our room.

"Brianna is now 22, Brian is 21 and the twins Diana and Alisha are 20 and they still act like they're 6 years old. " Roza said.

"Is this the sponge you were looking for? " Brian said lifting up a pink sponge "Yeah where did you found it? " Diana asked "My ass was laying on it. " He said we laughed and Diana started punching him.

"BRIEEEE HELPP!! " Brianna them came out of his room and Alisha came upstairs "What the hell it's Mom and Dad's anniversary and you two are fighting. " Brianna said "I'm use seeing this two fight. " Roza said "Mom!! " Brianna said hugging her Alisha hugged me and I kissed her forehead.

Brian then hugged Roza and stuck out his tongue at Diana. Roza hit his head and he groaned "Don't tease your baby sister. " Diana laughed and hugged me.

"We made breakfast. " Alisha said we went downstairs and stairs and ate the pancake, sausage and eggs they made.

Rose POV

"Hey. " Brian said to Diana "What. " She said "It's 8am and your already wearing make up. " Brian said teasingly. Brie sipped her coffee and slapped Brian's neck. "AWW!! " He said "You two are like 3 years old. " Alisha and Brianna said. "Not my fault, Me and Diana got Mom's attitude. " Brian said I widen my eyes and Dimitri laughed.

I glared at him and said "You won't get anything tonight. " He continue to laugh and Alisha said "Well luckily me and Brie got Dad's attitude, If I got mom attitude Brianna won't be able to control us. "

"True. " Brianna said "I remember your Mom telling me she wants a mini her, I told her if you and I will make a mini you then trouble will be everywhere. " Dimitri said they laughed and Brian winked at Christina who came out of the garden with her brother Karl.

Christina rolled her eyes and sat next to Diana. " Mom and Dad are so noisy last night. " Karl said we laughed and heard Christian yell his name "it's true!! " Karl said we laughed and they sat beside Brian and Brianna.

"Hey Dimitri I saw Diana and Karl kissing each other at the staircase this morning. " Christian said Dimitri look at Diana who is blushing.

"Man you never told me you like my stubborn sister!! " Brian said laughing "You also didn't told me you like good girls like Christina. " Karl said Brian widen his eyes and ate his muffin "Brian. " Lissa said "yes? " He asked with his mouth full of muffin.

"Alright Diana, Karl, Christina and Brian follow me and Christian. " Dimitri said they gulp and followed Dimitri and Christian.

Guardian Nicholas's son Guardian Kenneth came and Alisha said "I need to talk to Guardian Kenneth for a while excuse me. " She stood up ran after Guardian Kenneth and he smiled at her.

"How about you Brianna? Do you need to meet your secret lover? " Lissa said teasing her. She blushed and ate her sausage.

"Your dear Alisha might be seeing Guardian Kenneth. " I told Dimitri through our bond. Paul then came and hugged me "Auntie Roza!! " I laughed Paul is already 27 years old, Zoya is 23 while Katya is 18.

Brianna smiled at Paul and he sat beside her I look under the table and they are holding each other hands. I pulled Dimitri to my head and look at Brianna and Paul.

"Why are you guys keeping your relationships a secret?!?!? " Dimitri asked frustrated. I laughed and Karolina frowned.

Dimitri hugged Paul and said "Its okay if you want to date your cousin. " Paul and Brianna blushed and Dimitri sat beside me. "Kenneth and Alisha if you two are dating you Kenneth better take care of my mini me and you Alisha you know what's right and wrong love each other and don't keep secrets okay? " Dimitri said they smiled and nodded their head yes.

"Goodluck lil sis with Brian! " Karl said "Hey what's that suppose to mean? " Brian said pouting. We laughed and Dimitri kissed my lips "Mm. Will I get something later? " He asked I giggled and said "Yeah. " He smiled at me and rubbed his nose against mine. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! " They yelled. A maid then came and we blew the cake that has a number 35 on it.

Brian POV

I look at my girl and she is reading a book I snuggled closer to her and she groaned "Brian" I buried my face on her tummy and she sighed "Aww poor Chrissy. " Karl teased Christina rolled her eyes and Diana whined "I wanna cuddle!! "

"Again? " Karl asked Diana pouted and I laughed "Ross Butler is so hot!! " Brianna said to Paul, Paul groaned and Brie laughed.

"Jealous? " She ask "No. " Paulbsaid flatly "Yeah you are. " She said he groaned again and Alisha laughed "Kenneth doesn't know who's Ross Butler is. "

"His an actor from 13 reasons why. " Brie said "Mm no wonder I don't know him." Paul said. Dad laughed and said" Aww my poor nephew."
"Paul can you help me I don't know what to wear. " Zoya said raising up a neon pink dress and a sky blue dress. "Blue. " Paul said "Are you sure? Ughh I'll just wear the pink one. " Zoya said

"Why are you girls so complicated? " Paul asked Brie "Not all. " Mom, Brie and Alisha answered. "True." Diana said I scoff and she glared at me.

Dimitri POV

I look at my kids and smiled "They're no longer kids. " Roza said I pulled her closer and said "They'll remain as our babies forever. " She smiled and kissed my lips "I love you my Roza. " She rubbed her nose against mine and said "I love you too my Comrade. "

The End