Hello Paris !

Hello Paris !

Rose POV

"Princess you will be staying in this room " Guardian Mark said "Thank You and where will you be staying ? " I asked "The room in front of you " He answered

I dismissed him and he took my  iPhone he remove the black casing and placed a chip inside he put back the case and gave it to me.

"Princess it's a tracker please bring your phone wherever you go so that when something goes wrong you'll be easy to find " He said showing me his iPhone that has a red dot on a green screen "The red dot is you " He said with that he left.

I locked the doors and admired my room.

I lye down at my bed and turn on the TV and flicked through the channels.

I took my bag and read the mail that my parents sent.

Dear Rosemarie,

I don't know how to say this but your mother's dead. She was killed by a strigoi......I want you to be careful don't trust anybody okay the strigoi was Randall Ivashkov,  Dimitri's father he sent a threat so we have to be extra careful I love you dear so much but I can't attend your wedding, They will hunt me down and if I see you they will kill you and I don't want to loose another person that i love , I love you Rose so much

Lots of love,

Abe Mazur

I closed the letter and cried me and my are not that close to each other but I still love her.

I wipe off my tears and took my Mac Book I opened my email and read the mail that Lissa sent me.

Dear Rose,

Your life is in danger don't trust anybody but The Belikov Family they will protect you that's the main reason of the fix marriage. Abe talked to Yeva and asked them if they can protect you and they said yes Abe knows that if your in Dimitri's arms he will protect, live and cherish you . Because he beat up his own father at the age of 13 that's all I wanna say I love you sister I'll see you at the wedding.

Love,

Lissa Sabine Dragomir -Ozera

I closed my Mac Book and stared at my locket necklace.

I opened it and saw a picture of my family this is the first time I opened this locket. My mother gave it to me when I turned 16 she told me to open it once she dies and right now I feel guilty for snapping at her.

I took my iPhone and texted Dimitri

Roza: Please come to my room

Comrade: Why ? Whats wrong ?

Roza: Please

Comrade: Open your door.

I opened my door and hugged him. He went inside and we sat on my bed I showed him the letter that my father sent me and Lissa emailed me.

He read it and I just look down "Oh Roza " Dimitri said pulling me into a hug I cried

He lye down beside me and I snuggled closer to him "Go to sleep now my love I'll protect you from that bastard don't worry " I hugged him and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~2 HOURS LATER~~

Dimitri POV

I brushed Roza's hair and I smiled "Wake up Love " She turned her back on me and I chuckled I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

She sat up and sat on my lap I cradled her like a baby and she smiled "Come on we'll be going around the city " I said "What time is it ? " She asked "10:30 am but first we'll eat breakfast wear some shorts " I said

She stood up and she noticed that I am already dress "You should have wake me up " She said "Now why would I ruin your beauty sleep ? " she glared at me and went inside her bathroom.

I opened my iPhone and saw a text from an unknown number

Unknown: I'll get your precious Roza soon -R.I.

I closed my iPhone and waited for Roza to come out of the bathroom.

Rose POV

Her outfit ⬇

I tied my jacket around my waist and my hair up into a bun I went out of the bathroom and placed my iPhone inside my pocket

"Let's go " Dimitri said we went out of my room and I placed my keys at my pocket.

Dimitri then lets go of my hand and talked to Ivan and the other guardians showing them something on his phone.

After that he took my hand and we went inside the elevator.

Dimitri pressed the ground floor and he pushed me against the elevator wall he kissed me and I kiss him back

He kissed my neck and I moaned softly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continue to kiss him. Then we heard a ding

I unwrapped my  legs around his waist and we want out of the elevator. "Why are you so hard to resist ? " He asked "Its my charm " I said he chuckled and kissed my head we went inside of the restaurant and had breakfast with his family.