Breakfast and Party

Breakfast and Party

Rose POV

I placed my egg and Bacon on my French toast and took a bite on it. I drank my water and wipe off the dirt on the side of my cheek and continue to eat my food.

"Rose come on were going to be late ! " Vika said dragging me inside the limo i sighed and listened to some songs on my phone.

A few minutes later we arrived at the academy and went to our own class.

AFTER SCHOOL

I got inside the limo and sighed "I swear if Jesse hits on me again. I'm going to break his nose " Vika laughed "ooh Jason can you um stop by the store and buy us one mint ice cream and cookies and cream please " Vika asked Jason smiled and said "Of course Princess "

The car pull up and Nicholas went outside the limo and started to guard us same with Vika's guardian.

A few minutes later Jason came back and he got inside the car same with our guardians. The limo entered a private gate and went down I opened my phone and saw no messages from my father nor mother i texted them this morning and they didn't replied i sighed.

"Princess were here " Nicholas opened the door for me and i thanked him. "So how is your baby ? " I ask him "She's good and healthy her name is Gabriella Marie L. Gomez " He answered and closed the door of the limo.

"Can i see your daughter ? I want to give her a gift " I told him He smiled at me and said "Of course Princess they are staying at my room Queen Olena is such a nice and caring Queen she takes care of her subjects very well the house holds , drivers and the adopted children. That's why the people love her she has a soft and caring heart Princess. " I smiled at him

"I don't even know if i will be a good Queen one day. What if the people hates me ? " I said "They won't Princess to be honest though you bought Joy to this castle. Prince Dimitri used to be a lonely man but then you came, You can finally give him the family he has ever wanted. " I smiled at him "Thank You Nicholas " Your welcome " He said

"Roza , Vika your here " Mama Olena said Nicholas bow down to me and said "I'll just check on my family Princess " I smiled at him with that he left. I walk towards Mama and she kissed my cheek and said

"Tonight we will be going to Princess Natalie's birthday party so I want you to follow Ms. Sonya Karp she will be showing you the dress that she made for you " I look at Ms. Karp and she bow down at me i smiled.

She led me upstairs and we walk passed through the door where Yeva told me that it's forbidden after that we turn left and entered a room called "The Tailor's room "

We entered the room and saw Dimitri wearing a black tux with a black bow I quickly look away. God he is a Russia God and I'll be his goddess wants we got married please help me from this hot and irresistible Man.

Ms. Karp removed a white fabric from one mannequin revealing a black dress she remove the dress from the mannequin and gave it to me "I want you to wear this and tell me if you want a few adjustments or not " I smiled at her.

I went inside the fitting room and put it on I look at the mirror and wow it's beautiful

"Roza it's fits you perfectly ! " Mama Olena asked I smiled at her "Thank You " Ms. Karp told me to remove it and she will just adjust it a little.

I put on my uniform and gave her the dress I went out of the tailor's room and sighed "Princess you seem to be lost " Nicholas said I smiled at him

"Can you take me to me and Dimitri's room I'll just get change and then we can go to your girlfriend and Gabriella " He smiled

...............