Returning Back To The Palace

Dimitri POV

"Your Majesty, Princess Rose is back and she is with her Father and Sister " Ivan said

"Let them in " Mama said Abe Mazur came in with Roza and two other people Abe bow down and said "Your Majesty my daughter called me last night and told me what happened and I am mad but I owe you her life you saved her and I would like to say thank you for that since the wedding is 2 months away I would like her big sister Queen Vasilissa and her brother in law King Christian Ozera and her niece to stay with her until the wedding " I look at Roza who has one hand at her waist and she is just looking down.

"Faye please show King Ozera and Queen Vasilissa there room " Mama said

With that they left with Roza.

"Our deep apologies Abe " Mama said "Take good care of my daughter I'll be back for the wedding " He said he then look at me and said "You better take care of my daughter " he was about to leave when Yeva stopped him "Is Roza pregnant ? "

Abe looked at her and said "Its up to her to answer that question"

Roza then came back and hugged his father "I'll be back in 2 months dear " He said "I'll miss you Dad so much " He smiled and said "I'll miss you too.....Come on why don't you walk your father to the gates and I want you to have this " He gave a rectangle box to her and she opened it.

"Dad I only had 3 years of training I don't think I'm ready " She said "Alberta said that your ready she already talked to the head guardian here and you will be tattooed next week " Abe said

With that they went outside "Yeva what made you think that Roza is pregnant ? " Karolina asked "I'm a Vrăjitoare I can see a future " She answered with that she walked away.

Rose POV

"I'll call you once I landed at America okay ? " My father said I nodded my head yes with that he left.

I sighed "At least Lissa is here " I said to my self I went inside and went upstairs I went to my room and locked the door.

I lye down at my bed and looked at the ceiling Am I ready for a baby ?

Dimitri POV

I knocked on Roza's door and she opened it "Lunch is serve " I said "I'm not hungry " She said

"Can we talk ? " I asked "We are already talking " She answered smart ass I told my self.

"Hi Dimka " I look at my left and saw Tasha. Roza peeked her head out of her door and slammed the door shut.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow " Tasha said "Good " I answered.

I went to the banquet area and sat in my chair "Where's Roza ? " Mama asked "She said she's not hungry " I answered

~~4 Hours later~~

Rose POV

I went downstairs and found some food at the table I ate it and the maid cleaned it.

I went upstairs and let Lissa and her family get some rest. I gasp as I felt a hand in my mouth the guy carried me and we went inside a room.

"What the hell " I said Dimitri locked the door and said "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry "

"Are you pregnant ? " He asked I didn't reply

He wrapped his arms around me and placed one finger on my chin and lifted it up.

I look at his eyes and saw that it's puffy red from crying and I saw love, and pain.
Wait pain ? He look at me and said "Your pregnant right ? " I nodded my head yes

He pulled me into a hug and said "I'm sorry my love I'm sorry "

I hugged him back and said "I think the condom broke " he chuckled "Maybe " I smiled

"I love you Comrade " I said "I love you more Roza I love you more "