Family Bonding.

Dimitri POV

"Roza I love you " I said Roza snuggled closer to me and said "I know " I chuckled and kissed her head.

Roza and I went to Brie's room and found her fast asleep at her crib we smiled and took a picture of her.

Roza and I kissed her head and played a lullaby after that we left her room.

"Get back here you crazy little rascal !!" Adrian yelled I look at him and he is chasing his son Rafael.

Sydney laughed and pick up little Rafael "Good Boy !!!!" We laughed

I took Roza to the cabin and pulled her closer to me. I kiss her lips and moved to her neck.

"Mm Comrade " She moaned I took her to the bed and removed my shirt I removed my pants leaving me in my boxers.

"You know it's not fair that your already half naked and I'm still fully clothed " Roza said "We can fix that " I said

She giggled and I started to remove her clothes.

~~2 hours later~~

Rose POV

"Mm I love you Comrade " I said "I love you too moya Iyubov " he said

Dimitri and I took a shower and he shaved while I just put on my outfit.

I went out of me and Dimitri's room and saw Brie in front of me with her rabbit.

I smiled and pick her up I wonder how she got here.

I went to the courtyard and sat on the fountains Brie giggled and hugged her rabbit tighter.

"There's my grand child " Mama said she giggled and Mama pick her up.

"Auntie Roza ! " Paul said I pick him up and he kissed my cheek after that I put him down and he player with his sibling and cousin.

Dimitri then came and said "Hey you left me " I chuckled and kissed his lips.

Dimitri smiled and pulled me into his lap I leaned my head into his shoulder and he smiled.

"Daddy !!!!!!" Brie said I smiled and pick her up .

Roza stood up and said "I'm gonna go and get her milk " I smiled at her with that she left.

I stared at my little baby and I smiled she placed both of her hands at my face and she giggled burying her face into my chest.

"Dada" she said I smiled and kissed her head "Dada loves you baby " I said

She snuggled closer to me and Rosa came back with her milk. Brie quickly sat up and reached for her milk.

Roza chuckled and gave Brie her milk she giggled and started to drink her milk.

Roza smiled and kissed her head. Adrian then came and said "Sydney is on her period so I'll be borrowing this little munchkin for a while "

Adrian pick up baby Brie but she cried Adrian placed her back at my lap and she stopped crying and she continue to drink her milk.

Adrian groaned and went inside the palace. I gently squeezed Brie's cheek and she didn't do anything.

After she finished her milk a maid took her bottle and went inside. Roza pick up our little girl and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and pulled on her hair "Baby no " Roza said she giggled.

Zoya then came running we all stared at her and she is being chased by Adrian .

"Jake has gotten bigger and bigger " Roza said I smiled Jake ran towards us and he barked.

We put Brie down and the two of them started to play with each other.

I smiled this is what I've always wanted a family of my own.

"Comrade you okay ? " Roza asked I smiled and nodded my head yes.

I look at Brie and she is giggling. Jake rubbed his head on her neck and she giggled.

Jake then ran towards Mama and she smiled "Dada ! " I pick up my little girl and kissed her head.

I watched my little princess who opened her mouth and she yawned forming an o shape.

"Aww she looks so cute " Viktoria said Brie buried her face on my chest and slowly went to sleep.

I smiled and let her sleep on my arms "Dimka help ! " Ivan yelled I look at him and he is being chased by our family dog Yuri the golden retriever.

"Sorry I'm in Daddy duty " I said "Oh Come on !!!! " Ivan yelled we laughed

R I pulled my baby girl closer . She snuggled closer to me and said "Daddy "

I smiled and kissed her head SNAP!

I look at Roza and she is holding her phone she showed me her phone and I am kissing my baby's head while Roza is smiling at the camera and she placed a sticker there that says : #FamilyBonding.