3 years later

Dimitri POV

"DADDY !!!!!" Briann and Brian yelled I pick him up and kissed the cheeks of my two little kids "Where's Mommy? " I asked they giggled and dragged me into the study room and there she is reading a book.

"Wow your reading are you sick? " I ask chuckling she glared at me and the kids ran towards her.

"Mommy what u rading? " Brian asked scratching his head "The history of The Belikov Family and it's reading not rading " She answered chuckling.

"Where did you found that ?" I asked "On the shelves that says ' Royal Families ' " I smiled at her and sat beside her.

We placed the kids in the middle of the couch we turned the page and the kids giggled "Mommy that's you and Daddy!! " They said "Ahh that was our wedding day. " I said

"One of the best days of my life. " I said and kissed her lips "Ewww" The two kids said I chuckled and Brian tapped Brianna and raised both of his arms. Brianna giggled and hugged her little brother.

"Twell us muree!! " Brian said we laughed "His so cute when his talking." Roza said we sat on the floor and Roza read the book.

45 minutes later.

"DIMITRI ALEXANDER NATHANIEL BELIKOV COME HERE. " Mama yelled "Oh your in trouble!! " Roza said teasing me the kids giggled and I went to my office.

"Seriously? "Mama said raising up a royal blue thong . I laughed and took it "It's not my fault that you had me married a sexy human being" I said and pick up the bra and place it on the couch.

"So it's my fault? " She ask crossing her arms "I don't know I mean your the one who had the weddings arrange. " I said chuckling "And if I didn't do that your two wouldn't have 2 cute little kids....So me having you married to Roza is a good thing. " She said confidently I look at the door and saw Roza with the kids.

"Don't worry they didn't heard anything, Mama they want to play with you. " Roza said my two kids ran towards Mama and she pick up lite Brian she hold Brianna with her right hand and they left.

I fix the papers and once my office was tidy Roza then came giggling "Seducing you last night was the only way to get you to our bed. "

I pulled her closer and kissed her hard  "Dimka snacks are serve!!  Hurry up!! " She yelled completely pissed. "Pregnant woman. " I murmur.

Roza laughed and said "Hey me and the three kids weren't that bad!! " I widen my eyes and said "3?!?!?! " She giggled and hugged me "I was suppose to tell you last night at bed but something else happened. " I hugged her back and kissed her lips.

"Here we go again with the 3am meals. " I said she laughed and Viktoria yelled again" YOU TWO!! "

"Bitch. " I said Roza laughed and we went downstairs and sat on the table "Please eat a lot so that I won't wake up at 2am to give you some food." Ivan said

"Aww don't worry your not the only one who'll need to wake up at 2am or 3am. " I said they dropped their spoons and forks and said "ROZA'S PREGNANT AGAIN?!?!? " They yelled "Yup I just found out 2 minutes ago. " I said

"Congrats!! " Mama said we smiled at them and Brian giggled "Mama pwegna!! " He said we laughed and Brianna hugged him "I'll be a big sister again!!! "

"So does little Brian. " Karolina said Brian giggled and threw a his carrot at me "Hey baby that's bad!! " Roza said "That kid doesn't like vegetables. " Sonya said I pick up little Brian and he said "Sowy DaDa!! " I chuckled and kissed his nose.

"Tag!! " Paul said tagging Zoya, Zoya tagged  Brianna and they are now running. Brianna ran towards Brian and kissed his cheek "Ahh" Brian said I out him down and Brianna tagged Brian I smiled and watch Katya join them.