Saturday Fun.

Saturday Fun.

Rose POV

I woke up and saw Brianna beside me wearing a pink and yellow onesie .

I pick her up and she whined I put my bra down and started to breast feed her Brianna continue to suck the milk out of my nipple I smiled and kissed her head.

She stopped sucking my nipple and I lay her down at the bed. I fix my bra and put my shirt back on "Brianna enjoyed her milk " Yeva said

I smiled at her and said "Yeah she did " I sat up and pick up my little princess.

"Roza come I want to show you something " Yeva said "Should I bring this baby or not ? " I asked "Bring her " Yeva answered

I followed Yeva and she closed the door for me we went to a hallway and entered a room and wow it's beautiful.

"It's beautiful " I said I placed my little princess inside her crib and she giggled I smiled and pick her up "Na Na " She said

Dimitri pick her up and she giggled "Hey look at the wall " Dimitri said

I look at the wall and found my little girl's name painted on the wall.

I smiled and kissed my baby's head "Roza have you eaten already ? " Dimitri asked I shook my head no we went downstairs and I ate my food

Dimitri POV

"Baby say Daddy " I said "Comrade she's only 1 month old " Roza said.

I chuckled and kissed my baby's head I put her on the mat and kissed Roza's head "Comrade there was a strigoi attack on my family's palace luckily my father survived he is currently staying here in Russia. Mama told me that he can stay here for a while after all he is family........that's if it's okay with you " Roza said.

"Of course it's okay " I said she smiled and hugged me. I smiled and kissed her head "I love you Comrade " she said "I love you too Roza so much " I said

"Brianna's name is too long we should call her Brie for short " Roza said I smiled and nodded my head yes.

We look at Brie who rolled on the mat she giggled and played with her hands "My little Princess " Roza said picking up our little baby.

She giggled and hugged Roza I pulled the two of them into a family hug and Brie giggled I look at her and she is drooling.

I wipe it off and placed her pacifier on her mouth she removed her pacifier and threw it at me.

Roza laughed and I sighed "She has your attitude " Roza glared at me and I chuckled.

Jake came in with his chew toy and he place it in front of Brie.

Brie threw it and he fetch it he gave it back to Brie and she giggled she gently rubbed his fur and Jake lye down she giggled and continue to rub his fur.

"Jake will be his guardian you know " Roza said "Yeah he will " I said

Paul came in and ran towards me and Roza "I got an A+ on my homework " He said we smiled and said "Good boy you'll get a reward later "

"You weft me ! " Grumpy Zoya whined we laughed Paul kissed her cheek and she giggled they played with Brie and I smiled.

"Hey Rosie good news Lissa is pregnant with my child again " Christian said "He doesn't know how to use protection " Lissa said

We laughed "Gosh being Queen is hard " She said "Well me and Dimitri's coronation will be in a few months so we'll know what you mean " I said.

She groaned and pick up Christina "Mommy ! " Christina said giggling.

Lissa smiled and kissed her cheek "Arf Arf " Jake barked Christian was about to pick up Brie but Jake growled at him "This dogs hates me " Christian said "Like the owner " Roza said

"I'm hurt " Christian replied I laughed and kissed Roza's head.